Reviews for Follow Me
izzabella11 chapter 25 . 3/25/2012
I absolutely love this fic! So well written, funny and brilliant. Thanks for sharing it!
ears chapter 25 . 11/29/2009
This story is such a riot! Its hilarious as they come up with new places.. and damn, Roslin and the Old Man, sneaky those two! See lots of series parallels with them, can just imagine Roslin with some of her looks.

Makes me think how Lee is the only one who doesn't really get a happy-ish ending in the series, poor guy never gets who he loves.
remake chapter 25 . 5/16/2009
I READ THIS STORY AWHILE AGO, AND THOUGHT I WOULD REVIEW TO LET YOU KNOW I ENJOYED THE READ. I LOVE THE TITLE, AND THANK THE GODS I HAVE NOT HAD ANYONE SAY FOLLOW ME SINCE I HAVE READ THIS, CAUSE I JUST KNOW I WOULD BUST OUT LAUGHING THEN MY FAMILY WOULD THINK I AM NUTS. CAUSE I SURE AS FRAK WOULD NOT EXPLAIN IT TO THEM.
Anastashia chapter 18 . 11/8/2007
I honestly, honestly don't know what to expect from Laura at this point. She has so many facets to her.
Anastashia chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
Really liked this situation and the reason for the emotions being what they were.
Anastashia chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
So the question now is when and how might that come back to bite our intrepid duo on their asses.
Anastashia chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
When I stop laughing I'll move on to Chapter 2.
emejota98 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I have to review so I can add this to my favorite stories list. But this chap was great, where it all started. You do humor very well...Can't wait for the other chaps and new story!
The Creeping Spleen chapter 25 . 4/11/2007
"Call the ball..." Deary deary deary me...

I'll have you know I damn near fell off my chair laughing whe I read that. :D
Jenndifurry chapter 25 . 3/10/2007
You wrote all that in two days I'm surprised!
BSGaddict chapter 25 . 3/9/2007
I started skimming through the first few chapters of this...and ended up reading all 25 in one sitting. So that shows how much I enjoyed it. It's fun and entertaining and the banter is so in character. Great story. I look forward to reading the sequel.