Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Child
Guest chapter 40 . 3/31/2013
You are SO TOTALLY AWESOME!
this story is so good!
Hannon-le!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/8/2013
If you are still willing, I think a sequel would be nice because it was such a lovely story!
riptocs chapter 40 . 12/29/2012
awesome story
so...is that the end? If it is you should mark it complete..
riptocs chapter 27 . 12/29/2012
omg i almost cried during this chapter...you meanie...
make him come back somehow!
Metoochocolate chapter 40 . 6/18/2011
Nice ending. But where's the sequel ;_; I love your story but it's incomplete...
Lady SiriusCrowBlack chapter 39 . 12/12/2009
great story... i especially like the end with the reunion...
Destined Darkness chapter 40 . 10/30/2009
I loved this story, hated how i had to change comps half way through the story, (happy/angry readers grs at computers) you write good, okay grammer is bad there, correction, you write well, happy writing, Leggy rocks, and i am going to read through all your lord of the rings stories, maybe, if i have time.

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
CosmicEssence chapter 40 . 6/28/2009
Ack this is SO brilliant. There is so much i like about this one, seriously its too good. You had me in tears with Estel discovering his Ada had left him, grinning that he was able to fool Mirkwood so throughly and the ship and Valinor, cringing as anyone got in the way of Legolas helping Estel see his father again, upset with the elves reaction and sorrow to losing the little one and then Elrond too, Erestor's character portrayal in general, Estel liking to brush people's hair(Elrond falling asleep to it was adorable, too bad you didnt have Estel try the same on the golden hair too lol), the almost pure emotion that sometimes radiated from this fic i.e. when Estel was scared over Legolas and attempting to cope with the loss of his brothers and the sudden need to pretend to be something he was not...and how difficult that was.

Essentially you portrayed the 3yr olds vunerability really well! And everyone else too as well. And I liked that Estel's seemed to 'fade' or die because of his grief. Elrond's response to seeing the child again and Thranduil's shock over the truth.

There were a few flaws, ie saying people were there in a room and then saying someone was going to fetch them. Changing Estel's age periodically from 4 to six summers to 5 years old. Little flaws like how the twins werent sure about him holding elladan's knife and then later you saying that for some weeks the twins had taught him some sword play behind their father's back. You know little things like that.

But otherwise I loved it! So will be reading this again and I think I'd have to say this is the best story ive read from you so far _

Thanks SO much!
elwing77 chapter 39 . 1/13/2008
Hi,

So sorry for the late. You made me cry, this end with Elrond returning to Arda with little Estel and Celebrian's desition to stay with her family made me cry.

It's marvelous,one of the best ends I ever read.

Congratulations

This fic is one of my fav.

Thank for make me feel so happy.
KsandraMallan chapter 39 . 11/12/2007
A sequel sounds good, and I'm glad that everything turned out OK. Oh, you might want to fix something- the picture of Legolas' mother wouldn't exactly be a "photo"... but yeah. Great job!
Laermeluion chapter 39 . 11/10/2007
I'm so sorry for my late review! Anyway, I must say that this was quite a touching chapter, however short it was. I like it though. And I really hope that you will write a sequel. I will wait for it!

May a star shine on the hour of our meeting.

Your faithful reviewer

Laer
LOCISVU chapter 40 . 11/10/2007
Thank you very much!KUDOS!Sequel!Sequel!
LovewithWars chapter 39 . 11/9/2007
WRITE A SEQUEL!

Your brillient! Truley mellon nin theres no other word for it!

Thank You for chp 40! I love this story! I definetly think you should write a sequel!

Great Job!
ne chapter 39 . 11/9/2007
Aw. that was so sweet! i cried at the end, but happily. Great story, i enjoyed every chapter of it, and i hope that you write a sequel! thanx mellon nin :)
The Queen of Confusion chapter 39 . 11/9/2007
Wow! That was great! I loved the ending so much! If you were to make a sequle I wouldn't be opposed.

SARAH