Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Child
LovewithWars chapter 34 . 10/4/2007
FINALLY!

OMGSH! thank you! W-O-W! yay!

Im so excited! lol. omg Lord Elrond is going to freak!

Aw hopefully Legolas doesn't get in trouble - y'know from the Valar; for taking an Adan to the Undyinglands. because c'mon that difeats the whole perpose of the UNDYINGlands. OMgsh will Lego fall on love with the sea? aw no!

selfing Estal! if Aragon does go to Vally - how will he get out? can u even Get out? ... man, all this because Erestor lied... damn!

SSE you next WEK!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 34 . 10/4/2007
Oh dear! Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Estrid2006 chapter 34 . 10/4/2007
yay they made it!

please let them be able to make it to valinor!

and please update soon.

hebo estel,

estrid2006
Laermeluion chapter 34 . 10/4/2007
No! You cannot leave us like this! You are evil you know that?

First you nearly scared me out of my wits when they were nearly discovered, then now you left us to contemplate what will happen to them? Great...I can't believe it!

Urgh..."Mind wandering"...will they be allowed to sail to the undying lands? Will Thranduil and the twins and Erestor find them just as they were about to board the ship? Will Estel's true identity be discovered? So many questions, and yet we have to wait for the answers.

Sigh...take pity on us please, and update soon!

Oh! And before I forgot, nice chapter as always!

Your faithful reviewer,

Laer
Nyos chapter 34 . 10/4/2007
I can't wait for next week~!
bluecobweb chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
cool
Blood Daughter chapter 33 . 9/29/2007
You are so good! I love the story, I beg you to write more!I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
LOCISVU chapter 33 . 9/28/2007
I just wish that Legolas will stop and is just a really wouldn't sail with him to Valinor would he?
The Queen of Confusion chapter 33 . 9/27/2007
Oh dear! Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
LovewithWars chapter 33 . 9/27/2007
why? why? why?

why must u torture me this way? its crimminal! please, let them make it to the ships - im talking about Lego and Estal of course.

...see u next week. *glares sternly at screan*
Sitaray chapter 33 . 9/27/2007
aw...I do hope Elrond comes back for Estel. I think Legolas and Estel will be hearbroken if he doesn't!
Estrid2006 chapter 33 . 9/27/2007
ah aman i have to wait a week? curses! i hope they make it i want to know what heppens soon!

hebo estel,

estrid2006
Aranna Undomiel chapter 33 . 9/27/2007
Oh evil you, a whole chapter without knowing what's happening to Estel and Legolas and how they're doing. Very evil of you to let me wait another week for that ;)

"Elladan wondered why the previously irate man was now telling him where to go, but as he turned on his horse he saw his brother, Thranduil and Erestor standing behind him, their swords raised ready to kill any who would prevent them from where they wanted to go."

LOL, a little flashing of metal always get people to cooperate ;)

Till next week it is then :)
Laermeluion chapter 33 . 9/26/2007
Oh valar, you are driving me mad with your suspense! i know the story is coming to an end soon but you know...its so hard for us readers! It seems to take forever before your next chapter although it was just only one week...

good chapter as always!

~Laer~
KsandraMallan chapter 33 . 9/26/2007
WHY DO YOU PERSIST WITH THE SUSPENSE?

Tell us what happens! Quickly!
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »