Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Child
Nyos chapter 34 . 10/4/2007
I can't wait for next week~!
bluecobweb chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
cool
Blood Daughter chapter 33 . 9/29/2007
You are so good! I love the story, I beg you to write more!I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
LOCISVU chapter 33 . 9/28/2007
I just wish that Legolas will stop and is just a really wouldn't sail with him to Valinor would he?
The Queen of Confusion chapter 33 . 9/27/2007
Oh dear! Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
LovewithWars chapter 33 . 9/27/2007
why? why? why?

why must u torture me this way? its crimminal! please, let them make it to the ships - im talking about Lego and Estal of course.

...see u next week. *glares sternly at screan*
Sitaray chapter 33 . 9/27/2007
aw...I do hope Elrond comes back for Estel. I think Legolas and Estel will be hearbroken if he doesn't!
Estrid2006 chapter 33 . 9/27/2007
ah aman i have to wait a week? curses! i hope they make it i want to know what heppens soon!

hebo estel,

estrid2006
Aranna Undomiel chapter 33 . 9/27/2007
Oh evil you, a whole chapter without knowing what's happening to Estel and Legolas and how they're doing. Very evil of you to let me wait another week for that ;)

"Elladan wondered why the previously irate man was now telling him where to go, but as he turned on his horse he saw his brother, Thranduil and Erestor standing behind him, their swords raised ready to kill any who would prevent them from where they wanted to go."

LOL, a little flashing of metal always get people to cooperate ;)

Till next week it is then :)
Laermeluion chapter 33 . 9/26/2007
Oh valar, you are driving me mad with your suspense! i know the story is coming to an end soon but you know...its so hard for us readers! It seems to take forever before your next chapter although it was just only one week...

good chapter as always!

~Laer~
KsandraMallan chapter 33 . 9/26/2007
WHY DO YOU PERSIST WITH THE SUSPENSE?

Tell us what happens! Quickly!
LovewithWars chapter 32 . 9/20/2007
Ah!

Its been like what? FIVE chapters now, and they still hav't reached the fricken ships!

When will they arrive? please. plue-eeassee let they make it.

read ya next week.
elwing77 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Great chapter as always! Poor little Estel, he is so afraid, and Legolas is my hero. :D

I can't wait!

Kisses

El
KsandraMallan chapter 32 . 9/19/2007
Things are going south, aren't they? *crosses fingers* Come on Legolas...
LOCISVU chapter 32 . 9/19/2007
Oh damn!I hope that Legolas and Estel get away safely.
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »