Reviews for Keeper of Hearts Lion Heart
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 2/2/2010
cool story
Destiny-N chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
yeah, I finally got my own account a few months ago and had to come add your story. _ Again, this fic was completely amazing.
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 20 . 5/22/2008
I really love your story... I just wish River and Rinoa were the same person...! (Even if they're not, I'd love to read that it was Rinoa who wrote the letter...) :) please, update the next chapter soon!
Taste the GoM chapter 20 . 7/20/2007
That was a nice way to end things and I like how you ended the letter with just R so as to let the readers imagine who they thought the letter was from lol that reminded me of the letter in the KH2 credits that leon was reading and the butterfly flew from it
Biskitty chapter 20 . 7/20/2007
Now that's a little cruel, just leaving it hanging like that... but still, very effective ;)

Excellent work all the way through. I shall keep an eye out for future work!
BabemRoze chapter 20 . 7/20/2007
wowe! its the end T_T

i think its a great ending coz its like KH3 would be the sequel so its kinda like a cliffhanger ending! *eye twitches* but oh well hopefully our dreams will come true and KH3 will give us all we want _

i thank u for thanking me...anytime my dahling!

Great fanfic! one of the best!

BabemRoze

-x-
Rinny87 chapter 19 . 7/20/2007
OH MY GOSH! This story is freakin' amazing! I'm so waiting for the final chapter. Keep up the good work.
Biskitty chapter 19 . 7/18/2007
is it River? is it Rinoa?

The excitment is too much to take! Please up-date...
BabemRoze chapter 19 . 7/17/2007
o i do rele luv this story!

whats happening to leon is so sad Y_Y lets hope it all gets better...please please continue and add the last chapter!

wuv you!

*huggles*
Taste the GoM chapter 19 . 7/17/2007
aw poor leon...i can't wait to see how everything turns out
BabemRoze chapter 17 . 7/6/2007
o! _ i hope this is turning out the way i hope :P

thanks for not stopping! you rock!
BabemRoze chapter 16 . 7/4/2007
no...please don't end it! this is great! please somehow make River/Adria Rinoa somehow...it can be possible T_T i really want Rinoa back with Squall...i have a few ideas if you'd like them T_T please put them back together :'( *gets on hands and knees* OH GREAT ONE I BEG OF YOU MAKE RIVER, RINOA! *gives puppy dog eyes*

your such a great author and this story is great...i'll probs read it loads of times! please carry on *hugs* i wuv you!

BabemRoze

-x-
Taste the GoM chapter 16 . 6/30/2007
yea! they're finally together! lol it took long enough those stubborn people! That kinda seems like a good place to start ending the story but ima wait and see what you may have in store
Micro Magic chapter 14 . 6/30/2007
but leon's also very similar to the original, who doesn't explain his feelings at first
Micro Magic chapter 13 . 6/30/2007
You really know how to relive the moment, Miranda.

Making Tifa and Cloud more involved, and Leon cut off from River and his past trying to not get hurt.

Too bad Sora and the others don't have a date.

Hey, wait. How come Yuna, Rikku and Paine are not present?