Reviews for Prices
celticfox chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Excellent and very in-character. You know, I've been wondering about Steel. I mean, at first glance he seems like the coldest and most impersonal of the 'element' operative whatever-they-are people. But his protectiveness of the woman from 1948 in the last episode, when Silver wanted to abandon her, makes me wonder...

Of course they'd know Jack. It makes perfect sense.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I love this! Really great crossover, with everyone in character. Bravo!
Shadarus chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
*grabs pencil and adds 'see if anyone has uploaded full episodes of Sapphire and Steel to the internet' to her to-do list*

I have yet to see an ENTIRE episode, dangit... now I am on a mission! Shady
daveykins chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Good story - Debbie/Emma is certainly someone that S&S would have been interested in... good work indeed.
moonstone glows chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This is brilliant. I LOVE Sapphire and Steel. Are you going to post this on the Institute livejournal? And more important, are you going to do more of this crossover?
Zephyrfox chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This was nice. There's not a lot of Sapphire and Steel fic out there. I haven't seen Torchwood, so I didn't understand the story completely, but it was an enjoyable read. Some episodes of Sapphire and Steel never really made sense either! :)
Unikorn chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I won't pretend to know what happened, but it's nice to see two old friends again. I do have to wonder, how did they escape that diner in the void where they were trapped?

Nice blending of the two shows. S&S's characters were well written... (as far as I can remember ... it HAS been a while)