Reviews for Underneath Cyan Skies
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
And damn you for making me fall in love with Ritsu!
Puppiesssss chapter 26 . 12/15/2012
i think the ending could be a bit more touching and longer...
could you please make a final, ultimate chapter of their union?
Xage-chan chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
I love this story and your writing is very good too. I noticed you switch tenses in awkward places have some weird typos you might want someone to edit your work I can if you want...Anyway sorry for my grammar Nazism btw I love your take on Semei

How far along was Loveless when you wrote it like what vol

cause semeis kind of a sadist in the most recent :(
jennifer chapter 26 . 12/20/2009
Loved it. D
Forever A Mystery chapter 26 . 12/3/2008
Not an ending I was expecting, but it was good. You're a good writer. Keep writing, kay?
Tadashi-sama chapter 26 . 11/16/2008

What are you takin about? That was a beautiful ending. I can almost see Ritsu squeezing Ritsuka with those large arms of him, making the both utterly happy.

Ohh, that is so sweet. You were right, sensei. That is a very sweet couple. but I still like SoubixRitsuka
Kakki chapter 26 . 11/16/2008
Kakki here! A very great finish! I really enjoyed this story, so thank you for the entertainment while it lasted. Now onto Life's Many Indulgences! Glad to see you've updated it.
Forever A Mystery chapter 26 . 11/16/2008
Aww, this is the end? I wish there was more. I really liked this story.
Marina chapter 26 . 11/11/2008
I positively adore your story! Please please please write a sequal!
xCecilex chapter 26 . 11/2/2008
Wow, the end of it. Well, I guess Ritsuka is happy again. Wonderful chapter and wonderful story!
irmina chapter 26 . 11/1/2008
Brilliant! Love it! Love it! Love it! It's sad that the story ends. Could you possibly add another chapter to celebrate their reunion, like Ritsu and Ritsuka *you know what* and Ritsu being gentle to Ritsuka. Just a fangirl wish.. but otherwise I really enjoyed your story. Great!
Ichira-sama chapter 26 . 10/27/2008
GASP! You have completed the story! I would have loved to see more, but it's okay that it has ended here. Thank you for providing me with such a wonderful story to read.
Ren Sorano chapter 26 . 10/27/2008
So sorry to see this end - this was a great story!

It would have been nice to see more of the reunion between Ritsu and Ritsuka . . . _
Summoner Hirelena chapter 26 . 10/27/2008
I agree with the comment that the chapter felt a bit rushed. I also felt that the format itself was a little confusing. Maybe a beta reader can help in this?

But besides those negitives, I loved your story! You have a way with drama, so you should keep writing it! hehe. Thanks for such a little treasure and good luck on your future writings. I hope to see you again!

Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 26 . 10/27/2008
Yo! Loved... Ya know... you should mark it as COMPLETE!