Reviews for Love of an Earth Prince
Serena of the Moon chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Where is chapter 4? Are you going to post it soon. It was so funny when Serena and Darien got caught and when the girls got droped in the water. Please post the rest.
Sailor Catastrophe chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
That was a cute story. hurry up and finish it
Sailor Catastrophe chapter 3 . 7/24/2001
OK Here is the point you better and I mean better get another chapter out. That was so funny. I got strange looks from my miece's cause I was laughing so hard.
Urmi chapter 3 . 7/22/2001
Nice. Good. Cool. But the other two chapters are WAY to short. Please DO continue.

~Mina-chan (a.k.a. Serena _)
PandaAlmighty chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
that was great!
MizzDL chapter 3 . 7/16/2001
i like it!
Lady Darkness3 chapter 3 . 7/9/2001
all that fuss over a kiss but it is funny
Jenni Hill chapter 3 . 7/9/2001
Hey! Your story is brill! Can i recommend it in my column? I want to become a columnist and write an all anime column, but to do that i have to write a test column, though if i get through i'll definatlely recommend yours in the real thing. Can you e-mail me if you'll let me use your story? ()

Don't worry, i'll give it a good review! Keep up the good work, Jen. (kungfu_kitty/QueenDaimao hee hee me have two names!)
kitfunk chapter 3 . 7/8/2001
please hurry i love your story it's funny and stuff and i never meant that in a offensive way 'cause it's really good
kiwimelon42 chapter 3 . 7/8/2001
Facsimile1 chapter 3 . 7/8/2001
Aww how kawaii he kissed her! Whoo hoo! Well, I'll be looking forward to next chapter! Ja ne! .~ *starts singing again* but I might just stay another night if my credit cards still down there... o.O
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 3 . 7/8/2001
*pouts slightly* you didn't write that much.. you should write more.. *nods frantically* please?
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 2 . 7/7/2001
*pouts and sniffles* continue! continue! continue! please?
Jo3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
_ This is a very nice start...but it seems a wee bit rushed and you have a few grammer mistakes...other than that...good.
Saturn-hime chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
this is a very good sroty but y wuz da 2nd chap so short? I love it when they threw them in the lake! Au revior ~MAd Cow~