Reviews for 0 22
Miehczyslaw chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
BOOOO. BOOO TO YOU AND A PERFECT TAN THIS STORY.

Ok, it has been my favorite Kenneric. Point. Why is it so cheesy, God.

I hate math, where is my Cartman? D: Okay, no. But it's so beautifully beautiful.

I do not understand. But at this rate you will become one of my favorite authors. Again, "booo".
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wonderful. I loved all the math references and the fact that this was entirely from Kenny's POV (which is my personal favorite to write... XD). Great job! :)

~;~Shaku
unironic chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I love Keneric, this story has been in my favorites for a long time, but I couldn't find it when I made an account...
Figure.10 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
My head hurts...it was cute, though X)
PrincessDesire chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wow, that was deep.
itisamysteryyy chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This was so creative! The analogy with the numbers was really neat. Cool idea for a fic. ]
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This story was very well thought out.

I liked the black-and-white of it all.

Not much to say beyond that.

Just: you write very well.

I enjoyed this.

-Dana.
Karmastition chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
God, I loved this... Your writing is just so powerful. Hopefully, as I get older, my writing will get this good as well.
Anomi chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I actually read this awhile ago.

But I was checking out some of the south park fics and I came across this, as soon as I started reading I recognized it.

It was obviously good because I read it again just now

D
The-Icon-Girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Amazingly awesome in the form of Kenny! Lol, thought it was cute. His *cough* "math" makes sense to me...hmm, maybe I"m just strange. Great job!
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This was one of the first South Park fics I read. Wonder why I didn't review it... oh well.

As usual, incredible. I can picture Kenny saying this. Again, very unique.
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
life was confusing enough

now its even worse

i agree with kenny, maths sucks

but... everyone is numbers, and whoever my number one is, i'm sure he'll be like cartman... but NOT cartman
Pocketface chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Aw~ That was cute. XD I love math. :'D Supercute though.
Audrey chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
It was so... pretty. _ I cried a little. Then again I'm really emotional. lol But it was great. I loved it. _ The funniest part is that one of my best friends calls me Cartman. lol My ex-boyfriend's name is Kenny. Anyway. It was great. Thank you for writing it.
TurtleMAR07 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I'll review! I liked it! Please write more!

Cheers!