Reviews for 0 22
Blue Raja chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
A really classy, well done sentimental fic. I REALLY love it, and I'm not sure I can explain why. Equating so manyt hings to numbers in such an effective way, you totally rock, and I'm putting this in my favourites. 100% for you _
whatever68393450 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
wow. It really shows you put a lot of thought into this fic. It's almost set up like a real math problem. lol. Good job. It's amazing.
gedatsu-kitteh chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
omg... i love your stories. ;-; they're always so relative and clever. lol jelle-us-ness-ness D
CatC10 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I'm not sure if I should be introspective on this, because seeing people as numbers is a new idea to me, or sad because Cartman doesn't share Kenny's feelings...

*!

ME
Beemo chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
aw, yay another great KennyxCartman to add to my collection _ i really enjoyed this, even though it totally confused me out of doing my math homework !_

hehe, loved it.

-B
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
That was beautiful; I loved it! Your writing is really nice and I think you showed Kenny's POV really well. I loved the whole mathematics thing (God knows I hate mathematics too) and why Kenny loves Cartman. Moremore!
Genis Aurion chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed anything, but I took a mini-hiatus from reading... I'm still on it actually, but with a story about math how could I resist?

expanding that binomial is a piece of cake. I could do it in my sleep, bwahaha! I love this oneshot a lot... hehe. And the name "Mrs. Potocki" makes me crack up for some reason.

I feel like writing a super-nerdy math oneshot from Kyle's perspective now. Because seriously, math is awesome and can be used almost everywhere.

"The limit of my love as I approach Stan is infinity"

for example, though I'm not sure what math you're in, so I don't know if you understand limits...

anyway! Sorry for not reviewing, and it's YOU we're talking about... how can it NOT be awesome?

~Zak

ps. this weekend I'll plan chapter 3 of Blonde and Blue, haha!
Lil-Diego chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
AWW!

I hate Math too so Kenny is not alone. His logic is cute.

Great one-shot!
Unworthy chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I'll review, because you are not that bad.

I liked it, even though this website's connotation to the word 'Style' makes the subject of your (very cute) matthamatical fanfic a bit ironic. I love when math and life fit together.
Ren85 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Aw, I really liked this. Kenny's logic was totally adorable.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2