Reviews for Relive
rnthenu chapter 1 . 6/2
Well that was good. Step deeper into the whole go back in time and do it again. Thanks for writing.
How is this humor? You should change you setting as it is misleading.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Noooo wayyyyy!
Idiot dimborenolt!
Lunaaaaaa! Whats with the finite incantiem? I wonder who cast it? Luna? Dumbledolt?
domsijohn chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
That's cool
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Interesting premise, this one. Wonder how Luna got mixed up in it, lol.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
AH MY GOSH! TWISTED ENDING! Loved it!
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Poor Luna, she really should take this up with Dumbledore. Maybe prank him? Lace his lemon drops with veritaserium? Befriend Harry during CoS and teach him some critical independent thinkįng? Oh the possibilities.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Haha luna
Chim Cheree chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Damn. The ending was unexpected. But I guess if you don't want to continue this it was the best solution. Interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Oh gosh, I would have loved a Luna x Harry team fic!
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Poor Luna.
IFallLikeLeavesAndSnow chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Ok, so I saw the obliviate coming, though Luna was an unexpected surprise (and isn't that redundant), but wont this make a time loop, because Harry will go back, only to be obliviated, unless Dumbledore destroys the memory, at which point Harry will not go back, and thus wont be obliviated, meaning the memory won't be destroyed (if it is at all). And since it wont be destroyed then Harry will see it and go back, etc. I only say this because you specified that it was the same timeline, and not different parallel dimensions. Though I suppose that it could be fixed just by editing the memory slightly so that Harry doesn't use it as early as he does.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Well, well, well. The Chessmaster indeed.
But yeah, I would definitely have tried to defeat Voldemort before using the spell. 'all hope' isn't lost in his death. Oh well, we live and learn. :-) This could be canon as well.
Zealot of Reading chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Great one-shot!
EJect chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
No wonder Luna is the way she is! I wonder how she went back?