Reviews for Relive
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 7/23
Interesting premise, this one. Wonder how Luna got mixed up in it, lol.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/11
AH MY GOSH! TWISTED ENDING! Loved it!
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 5/23
Poor Luna, she really should take this up with Dumbledore. Maybe prank him? Lace his lemon drops with veritaserium? Befriend Harry during CoS and teach him some critical independent thinkįng? Oh the possibilities.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Haha luna
Chim Cheree chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Damn. The ending was unexpected. But I guess if you don't want to continue this it was the best solution. Interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Oh gosh, I would have loved a Luna x Harry team fic!
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Poor Luna.
Timetrixter22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Ok, so I saw the obliviate coming, though Luna was an unexpected surprise (and isn't that redundant), but wont this make a time loop, because Harry will go back, only to be obliviated, unless Dumbledore destroys the memory, at which point Harry will not go back, and thus wont be obliviated, meaning the memory won't be destroyed (if it is at all). And since it wont be destroyed then Harry will see it and go back, etc. I only say this because you specified that it was the same timeline, and not different parallel dimensions. Though I suppose that it could be fixed just by editing the memory slightly so that Harry doesn't use it as early as he does.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Well, well, well. The Chessmaster indeed.
But yeah, I would definitely have tried to defeat Voldemort before using the spell. 'all hope' isn't lost in his death. Oh well, we live and learn. :-) This could be canon as well.
Zealot of Reading chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Great one-shot!
E J ect chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
No wonder Luna is the way she is! I wonder how she went back?
Andrius chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Best twist ending by you I've read so far :)
Ichiume chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
As per usual, love your concept. Again, this concept makes utter sense. Too many times we readers would just go "how on earth did Harry manage to survive all that?". So the idea that Dumbledore kept trying over and over again to keep Harry from dying in different ways, makes perfect sense. The tiny non-omake about Luna was brilliant as well. :D Looking forward to reading your other fics. :D
WindyWords123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This would explain a *ton*. Brilliant story.
emicattt chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is my new head-cannon. :)