Reviews for Happily Somewhere After
Brogue chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hello,

your fic is the first Farscape fic I have read having just discovered the series. I haven't yet seen the PK wars but I thought that your interaction between John and Chianna was very nicely written so thanks for sharing.

I would also like to say that you totally do not deserve the cowardly anonymous review that attacked your writing and the actors that played the main characters in the show. Whoever posted that has no idea of internet etiquette and should learn to behave.

I look forward to reading more from you in future.

Brogue.
Brigid26 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Very Nice Piece! I loved your characterization of Chiana, I can see this conversation taking place in the show. Great job!

You should block Anonymous viewers, they usually are scared little children who spew venom behind closed curtains. If you can't say something to someone with your real name than your totally worthless and pathetic!
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Hey... I really loved your characterisation here. Chi was particularly beautifully done. Great piece, Jen.
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
It's sweet but it's going to take chianna a long time to deal with Dar'go's death. That was really rough on her. I look forward to reading the next chapter. arigato and ja ne!