Reviews for What’s love got to do with it?
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
will you be adding anymore chapters? i read this on LJ and would really like to read more.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Egh. Poor Tifa. Sucks for her _ I do like it though. D
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I like it! But err are you sure this should be rated K? :p Lol. I looked at that and was like 'eh?' It doesn't have anything explicitly but I donno if I would want my 10 year old sister reading the sexual references '_' Keke.
Leesky chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
I love it so far. This idea is cool - normally there's just lots of Tifa bashing (which personally I don't mind) but hey, you show it can be done without it! Please update soon x
NilanTiff chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Yeah baby! RenoxCloud ALL THE WAY! *gets shot by SephirothxCloud and ZackxCloud fans* I am SO freaking happy Reno is the seme in this! Bwahahahaha! Cloud was BORN to be uke with EVERYBODY! END. OF. STORY. WAAH! I LOVE you! Can't wait for more! Yay for RenoxCloud! *gives you pocky and pixie sticks*
Sasuke Kouken chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Aw, Tifa cried*pats back* Oh well, RenoCloud goodness is hard to findX3! I like you story can't wait for more!
This abandoned account chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
First off, I'm amazed this doesn't have more reviews. O_x; Second, the writing is beautiful! I loved the ending of Chapter 2. It was so unexpected yet it suits the story so well.

You must update soon! I'm dying to know how this progresses.
Desert Thief chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I love this paring and I'm loving this story. It deserves way more reviews. Don't stop writing this, it's really good! I'll wait for the next chapter eagerly

Desert Thief
China Dolly chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I like this one. It has a nice flow of words. Reads very nice. I hope you update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.

- C.D.