Reviews for The Tale of a Female Outlaw
Tenshu-Zninja chapter 7 . 1/19
Women if you don't update I will find you and force you to. This is a wonderful fic
Madison chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Hey I read your profile if your stuck with this story you should read Lady Robin its not anything like yours but it to has a strong heroine
MusaMortis chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
your one of my favorite authors on fanfiction pleeeeeeeeeeeease update soon !
MusaMortis chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Oh my gosh pleeeeeeeeeeeese keep reading and yes I think that robin should be part of the merry men already and will she get held hostage by someone ?
Laquadragon chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
I like this. Its great. I really want you to make another chapter. Its awesome. Please make another. Oh, and have you made any other fanfics, cuz I'd like to read them. I do think when you do the next chapter that you should have Ariana kidnapped with Will and the other outlaws. Just don't have her killed in this story, cuz its awesome with her in it. And Will needs a lover in the end.
Jennel chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I'm sorry. This story is absolutely NOTHING compae to what I can write. I think you need to check your punctuation and spelling more accurately. The only good thing is that it contains the word Jenkins. I don't think you should continue writing any longer otherwise the world will die of boredem. I hope you have a taken my advise wisely. Thank you and goodbye.
CelticRoseOfTheLake chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
:O - This is my wonderfully happy smile. Scarelet my dear i can not wait for you to get back to this fanfic, but i do understand writers block. So i wont be to hard on you ;D

Anyways im gong to go troll your profile and find something to hold me over till you find the time to update... or just Re-read all that you have again while stareing at photos of Will online... yeah im a fan of the later as well, but reading more fanfiction from you sounds good as well.

Darn, only time will tell. :) Now i leave you my lady, do take care.
Hope and love chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
i love it! Update soon!
Erebwen chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
Ok, even if you do have a full time job, 9 months is more than enough to update at least 3 or 4 times. If you've abandoned it, that's fine. You should at least have the decency to tell your readers.
Hope and love chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
i love it!
chittychat chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
verry good
enchantedwriter72 chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
Hello! You updated again, yes it was short but it was still good. I didn't want to imply that I didn't like your story because it was unrealistic, I was just wondering where she would have learned such things. I don't know any herbs, I'm not even sure I could even pull out poison ivy. Even though I grew up in the woods, that's sad isn't it. Lol. Anyway, update again soon ok? Thanks

Enchantedwriter72

Seize the Day!
LilyJames addict chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
why does will hate robin so much? he's part of the camp isn't he?
awesomefairyfire chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
In the name of all that is good and made of chocolate in this forsaken and woefully vanilla universe (gotta love saying that!), update. It has been months and I would appreciate finding out what happens next. PLEASE UPDATE!
AlienaCooper chapter 5 . 12/8/2007