Reviews for The Tale of a Female Outlaw
O *waits happily for next installment* very nice XD

l8r

AC
AliKernschatten chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
Short is good, it means that the chapter is there in the first place, which, being a reader, I greatly appreciate. Though not a lot along the lines of plot movement, it is nice to know that the story is being continued at all. I do like the realism of Ariana's reactions. Good wishes and hopes of no writer's blocks to you. -Ali
enchantedwriter72 chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
You updated! That's really great. I do have one question, where did she learn about herbs? It makes it slightly unrealistic that she knew about herbs and was able to use them. I liked it thought either way and am looking forward to more. Merry Christmas!

Enchantedwriter72
TOFTS chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
i'd love it if will were the one to get ariana in the end...even if robin likes her...update again!
Triskelesque chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
I think this is one of the coolest Robin Hood stories yet! I am very curious though as to who her love interest is? Is it Will or Robin? I have to know! I think that this shapter was good but not the best of the bunch!

Update soon!
rosemasquerader chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
Yeah! Excited, please update soon. So, is Arianna change the fable and end up falling for Robin or is she just going to be a friend?
AKAFredandGeorge chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Very cute story! I like how t is going so far! You really need to update again sooner, on both your stories!
emz chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
this is an excellent plot, well done. I think that the twins should've stepped through the 'TIME PORTAL' or whatever you want to call it. Amd can u help me? I'm writing a Robin Hood fanfiction based on the BBC series (don't know if u know about that) and I've written in an extra character. She's called Briar, but i don't like the name very much... i need a name! can u help? it can't be girly - everyone thinks she's a lad anyway - and it can't be too long, because i'm lazy, or too fancy. Thanks! Like i said before, well done on the story, and please update soon!
xforgottenxmemoriesx chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Review soon?
AliKernschatten chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
I think you should include the cousins, but perhaps seperate them. Like Scarlette ending up as part of a family, and Will being elsewhere and them all coming together in the usual (or not so usual) round-about way. There's all sorts of ways they can be incorperated into the midevel landscape. Oh and by the way, I really like the idea and direction you're going with this story. Hurry up and finish the other one so you can work on this one a bit more. (Not that I'm impatient or anything.)
enchantedwriter72 chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
You could but the cousins in this story, if you wanted to. Perhaps Ariana could feel the need to go find them becuase they must be here also and that would be a nice twist. Anyway, whichever way you choose to go would be great! I still like your story and can't wait until you update!

Enchantedwriter72
Giraffe Attack chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
you're back!

and, as before, great chapter.

keep 'em comin'!
The-Lonely-Child chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Not your best chapter ever, but good... I can tell you were working through writer's block...

Interesting... who is going to be the romantic interest here? and which version of the story are you working from? I read the novelized movie, butthe only one I am really familiar with is the classic version by howard pyle...
TOFTS chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
no cousins, then they would form a 'from the future' clique and be solitary. i'm trying to figure out if will or robin will be the one after ariana...unless they're gonna fight over her? right now, i think will would be the best for her...of course, after he gets over her shooting him and whatnot :D update again soon!
xforgottenxmemoriesx chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I'm really excited for the rest of your story and I hope you update soon. But no pressure.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »