Reviews for Unanswered Questions
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
grey hair, ne? probabLy signs of aging.. (hmm.. navy bLue to grey..*shrugs*) what's with the "Knife Fred" thingy? the same goes for the moOnpie something, something Creseut's piLLOw.. what was the 'cause of Dearka's death in this fic again? or is it.. [geez, dear reader, it's a fic! damn it!] oh weLL, suteki deshou fic! ;p
Anise chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I thought all of this was very insightful and what you had to say about their connection to each other is exactly what I've always believed. I always thought they had a bond that would have been stronger than most simply because of what they had been through together and the experiences they shared. Very well written, I really enjoyed reading this! :)
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I have to agree with you especially in the author's note that you posted. I guess that pretty much your true friends are those that have been with you and have gone to hell and back with you. That was what Dearka, Yzak, and Nicol represented to Athrun.
AuthenticDivine chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Hmm, I like this a lot. Because it makes sense in the way you explained in your little author's note. Yes, Athrun and Kira had been best friends but that had been in their childhood. Athrun, Dearka, Yzak, and Nicol had trained together and fought together and it's only natural that they're closer. So anyway, good one-shot.

I do hope somebody flames you though, because if not, where would you get the fire needed for your marshmallows? :)