Reviews for Bad Medicine
CJ chapter 18 . 2/3
I am glad the story had a happy ending. It was a little weird though. I like Pansy and Harry together sometimes.
Why Pansy think she owns Draco?

did these stories make Pansy think she o
CJ chapter 16 . 2/2
Why is Hermione always crying? I don't think Draco would like her so much and consider her a whimp. She is the one who first came on to him in the hospital. When he responded she said he just wants to sleep with her.
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 18 . 1/29
I cant believe Draco actually did what he did in that confrontation with his friends...•-•
But I like it. :)
This was a great read, thank you for writing it!
Keep writing! :D
CJ chapter 11 . 1/24
If she didn't want to see him any more, she could have nicer about it.
CJ chapter 8 . 1/23
Draco is starting to like Hermione. He gets possessive.
CJ chapter 4 . 1/23
Reading this story is so enjoyable. I can't to know what happens next.
CJ chapter 1 . 1/22
Draco is going to be chasing after Hermione now?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
This story is brilliant! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
There was a SØUND ØF MUSIC reference in the fox wasn't there
VitaAiur chapter 18 . 8/31/2016
This story is so packed! I love it! I love every bits of it. you worded it well and paced it well. I just couldn't stop reading! It was downright amazing!
loverofanime41302 chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
OMG I love you! This story is my absolute FAVORITE ugh my feels are going crazy! Thank you for the amazing story!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Hi
Avianahelena chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
I feel like I should apologize for even going back this far-especially if all I'm going to do is comment on an author's note.
But I have no self-control, so here it is: tee-hee. "Vapormort."
(Also I even love your decade-old Dramione. Idk if that says more about you or about me, but there you have it. Reread Phoenix Rising just before this one and could. Not. Stop. Laughing.)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/28/2016
Aww the scene when they were dancing in the moonlight while Draco was singing to Hermione appeared so vividly in my mind I got teary eyed. For someone who's not a big fan of the pairing you write them so incredibly well. Thank you, I truly enjoyed every minute I spent reading this story. Please write more Dramione!