Reviews for Bad Medicine
InLoveWithThis chapter 1 . 1/29
No kidding. Angst like woaa
SusanMarieS chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Look almost didn't read it since it was dancing but I love house otherone so much that I continued on. This was a wonder Er full story. Wish you had more of their pairing
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
Hi!

I think this is the best Dramione fic I've ever read. I'm not exaggerating-you have such incredible insight into Malfoy's and Hermione's characters. Most Dramione fics have both of them bordering on Mary Sues; here, even though both of them are practically physically perfect, you've got Malfoy pinned down as the JKR canon annoying little ferret in the first few chapters and expanding into something else in the later few. It's beautiful, especially considering that you're not even a full-time Dramione shipper/writer!

I'm not even a Drarry shipper, but I'm seriously considering taking a dip into your other fic!
kat.ao.fang chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Hello! I love your story so much. And it seems so late for me to read it.
And I would like to know may I have your permission to translate it into Chinese and share it to my Chinese friends?
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
uummm...
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
lol great story, i'm usury read about Darry so this was new to me , but I have to say that Dermione is quite the as well.

keep on writing... :)
4fan.ci chapter 18 . 4/2/2015
Brilliant conclusion! Loved Draco's speech and the way he toys with Harry.
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
it is no surprise that he made it back to the room

grate chapter and happy writing... smiles :)
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
wow, I quit enjoyed this chapter. I also love 70s and 80s music so I can relate to Herminie, mines the fact that i'm a dude and 21 years old. I lesson to every artist the you listed and more.

I hope as I start reading this story that it will be as grate and captivating as your many other stories

smiles and keep on writing... :)
Rosette chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Lovely story...
MaiaAlcippe chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
I think I might need a Slytherin! This was absolutely awe-inspiring! This may just have also turned me into a Draco x Hermione shipper, but not as much as Draco x Harry. I loved how the Fat Lady was Hermione's secret keeper. Pansy falling for Ron was rather unexpected though.
lisacakes16 chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
this was a fun read and i think one of the better short stories for a Dramoine!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
Great stories!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
DramioneFangirlxx chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
What the hell. That was the best fanfic I have EVER read. I swear. Please make a sequel.