Reviews for I'll Remember You
Scurryfunger chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
I couldn't stop laughing at the part where Sesshomaru wanted to touch Kagome's ears too. This story is awesome!
conan-inuyasha chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
I loved this story.
Faryn Katz chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
NO! Don't kill Inuyasha! OMG this is probably the first fic I've cried over! I've killed my own characters before and this is exactly the kind of plot twist I've done but no I'm totally crying right now! Okay, sorry for rambling on but I had to get that out. TOTALLY AWESOME FIC! Nothing is getting me away from this computer until I have read the 8th scroll!

-Renee
inuaiko chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
i loved this so much it made me want to cry! you wrote a great story!
Moonbeam's Shadow chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
omg! i laughed

(not really)

I cried

(more like bawled)

it moved me !

i love it!

(not loved, cuz i still like it even after i finished reading it)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
Good story
Crimsonangel23 chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
OMG! That was so Fing cute! Hehe. Sorry for the cursing. Thats what happens when you read the f word a lot in a short period of time.
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
Aiya, I almost cried when Inuyasha died, but I became very happy when he came back, and Kagome was back to normal. Ten children, that's a lot! I loved the story! Make more!
Hikaru The Black Kitsune chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
Oh Wow!

That was a beautiful ending

you are an extreamly talented writer!

Keep up the good work & i'm glad Naraku got it in the neck!

Love,

your new fan xx
Sutemi chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
this was so awesome I loved it.
Midcat chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
Wow! I am so glad I found this amazing story!

It really felt true to the cannon and I must say, it made me tug at every emotion in my heart!

Thank you for sharing this incredible story! I look forward for more from you!

Hugs and best wishes:

Midcat
dr.cktirone-theangelfromheaven chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
HEY

YO LET ME HOLLA ATYU

THIS IS YOUR GIRL COOKIE TIRONE IS INTHA HOUSE

BEAUTIFUL STORY AND THANK GOODNESS INUYASHA WAS BACK... A TRUE LOVE...

WHO DID YOU PAIR UP SESSHY YOU MENTION THAT HIS MATE WAS TRAVELING SOMEWHERE IN SPAIN?

i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ...BUT MAYBE YOU?:)

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

SO GREAT JOB AND I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO READ MORE NEW CREATIONS OF YOURS.

DID YOU LIKE MI BIG FAT ASS REVIEW?

LET ME KNOW

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA

WELL THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY BUT MY USUAL BUT IT APPLIES TO THE OTHER STORIES

UPDATE SOON OR ELSE...SO GET BUSY MISSY...JAJAJJAJAJAJA

NOW THIS...

ME HUSTLER

ME HOMIE

ME GREAT

ME BALING...JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

(IS A HIP HOP SONG)

THIS IS WHY AM HOT HOT...THIS IS WHY AM HOT HOT ...THIS IS WHY...THIS IS WHY...THIS IS WHY HOT HOT..

I AM HOT CAUSE I'M FLY...YOU AINT CAUSE YOUR NOT...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

COOKIE TIRONE

PS: HOLLA TO YOUR DAUGHTER

DR. CKTIRONE
LoVe23 chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
AW! This was so sweet! YAY! I completely forgot about Sesshomaru an Tensaiga! But I love that Kanna and Midoriko helped him...really loved this story! Great epilogue too!
XxlennexX chapter 8 . 3/24/2007
OMG i love this story! oh noes souta died! and fluffys in madrid! hehe. i can imagine him as a sortof millionaire casino owner. can't you? hehe anyways, your story R.O.K.D. least thats how i think you spell it. :) xx
IpQ chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
"Hey, I am pregnant you …hey, wait a minute, what makes you think it’s a boy?”

“Inside information.”

me and my friend were talking about this. and i was all like, "it sounds like hes in the CIA or somtin."

lol. anyway. i cried. but your stories do that to me. this story rocked! it was totally awesome! keep up the awesome work!