Reviews for Life Sucks but Love Rocks
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I really don't understand why some people even consider making gaara a seme. Gaara is a UKE at heart. It drives me up the wall when people are so ignorant they can't see something as trivial as that.
darkstardragon432 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
this is a ace story please update xx
Anon chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
It's pretty good but... NARUTO'S GAY!?
xGothicOutcasTx chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
what is an emo party like? xD kidding, I think I wouldn't be able to live without the color black... kudos to gaara for having a good idea that I never would've thought of D keep the chapters coming!
xGothicOutcasTx chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
I think it would help to put in what grade they are, I know you can tell they're teenagers in high school, but age would give a better feel for individual characters a little more... but over all its going good!
xGothicOutcasTx chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I liked it, it was funny with a emo kid twist that u wouldn't expect (the singing) cuz normally a emo/goth kid wouldn't start singing in the middle of lunch, so kudos to u!
Escapee From The Asylum chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Yo, um spelling, dude, it was really bad and gammar for that matter. Anyways still loving the story line and for Seme and Uke I'd have:

Seme Uke

Kiba Shino

Gaara Neji

And ShikaChoji is kinda weird so I have no opinion on that one... -backs away slowly from scary ship-

(Put Shika with me, hehehehe.)
Escapee From The Asylum chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Hehe, you have two ways of pronouncing Sasuke's name.

Sas-uke or Sas-gay, the guy just can't win. (Sas-kay no longer counts as a way to pronounce his name.)

Seriously I lve this, twisted sense of humor and some many emo/goth/naruto people in it!

I'M AN EMO KID NON-CONFORMING AS CAN BE!

(Love this song too)
Escapee From The Asylum chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
OMG, I had to type this up three times from laughing so hard. BTW Avenue Q rocks. Few spelling mistakes and tenses got a little fucked up (can I swear?) but other than that thumbs up!

Oh and Update cause otherwise the yaoi fangirls'll be coming after you.
Wicked witch Ayumi chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
A! So cute! Can u continue? GAARA AND NEJI ARE THE BEST!

Sasuke - uke

Gaara - Seme :P
Atsumi24 chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Hmm I think Gaara should be uke.

Anyways this was great reading!
VioletIsInPain chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
my mind is alighted with so many pery possiblitys
arimi-san chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
About who is uke and seme... Who are you talking about? Neji and Gaara or Naruto and Sasuke?

Sasuke should be seme! _! X3!
GoldxSilence chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
All couples should take turns being uke and seme... it makes it all the more interesting... *grins evilly* ahh man! torture is so fun!
Tamaka Haru chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
i love the story and gaara's is the UKE