Reviews for Stuck In The Middle With You
labroussard chapter 22 . 10/17
Awesome story. Loved it.
labroussard chapter 6 . 10/17
Love this. I am really enjoying how you're changing the story.
labroussard chapter 2 . 10/17
Loving this story! Can't wait to see where it leads.
RAGAnne chapter 22 . 8/21
So I added this story to my favorites years ago but I'm one of those terrible fanfic readers who seems to never leave a review. I've been trying to be better about that lately including returning to all the stories I loved enough to favorite.

I've always been intrigued by the "what if Lily survived" idea. I really enjoyed how you handled the characters in this story. It's fun to consider how some things may just be inevitable. And while the Keith/Lynn thing had to be a bit weird for their children, it was certainly fun to imagine for me. Thanks for writing.
Droolia chapter 22 . 2/28
You did a great job with this story! I was looking to read something new. Something other than Gilmore girls. Just to change things up. And to be fair, I wasn't really in a VMars mood, so I was only willing to give it a half chapter skim. As apparent by my reviews, you completely sucked me in. I'm glad that sick was the one that got drugged and Veronica made it out unscathed. There were times I wished that Lilly did die, but in the ends you made her more human so it wasn't so bad. I'm glad Logan and Veronica were happy together, even with the potential step-sibling title hanging over their heads. Lastly, I'm glad hat Duncan didn't try to make a move on her after she confronted him and told him about their non-blood ties . I can't wait to read more! Thanks for sharing.
Droolia chapter 9 . 2/27
Don't go to the party Ronnie! But if you do, don't accept drinks!
Droolia chapter 6 . 2/27
I'm glad you had Veronica free Wallace. It made it seem like the bad ass Veronica is right underneath the surface. Also, is her mom going to be ok in this story or is she in the process of leaving them like on the show?
Droolia chapter 4 . 2/27
I'm assuming I should be picturing Veronica as she was portrayed in the flashbacks (long blond hair and all)?
Droolia chapter 3 . 2/27
I'm really not liking lily. Kind of thinking the writers on the show did us a favor.
Droolia chapter 2 . 2/27
This is such a cool take on the story. Can't wait to see how you wrote the rest of it.
alisosia chapter 22 . 4/11/2014
Grt story, wished Lilly and V would have made up though
Husky2014 chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
Just found this story and I loved it!
Laur3lTree chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
This story was a lot of fun to read! I love the idea of how things might have gone if Lilly had lived. You did a very sweet job of building the Logan/Veronica relationship as friends first, romance second. I do feel you went a little far in making Lilly horrible, though - I feel like she was more attached to Veronica than you show her being. But that's minor! I really liked this story!
Mel chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Veronica or Logan should have taken the opportunity of Truth or Dare to get Duncan to share why he dumped her.
Mischief101 chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
This story was just so sweet. It was exactly what I needed. So many of the VM stories are so filled with drama, it was nice to read one that wasn't.