Reviews for Stuck In The Middle With You
Droolia chapter 22 . 2/28
You did a great job with this story! I was looking to read something new. Something other than Gilmore girls. Just to change things up. And to be fair, I wasn't really in a VMars mood, so I was only willing to give it a half chapter skim. As apparent by my reviews, you completely sucked me in. I'm glad that sick was the one that got drugged and Veronica made it out unscathed. There were times I wished that Lilly did die, but in the ends you made her more human so it wasn't so bad. I'm glad Logan and Veronica were happy together, even with the potential step-sibling title hanging over their heads. Lastly, I'm glad hat Duncan didn't try to make a move on her after she confronted him and told him about their non-blood ties . I can't wait to read more! Thanks for sharing.
Droolia chapter 9 . 2/27
Don't go to the party Ronnie! But if you do, don't accept drinks!
Droolia chapter 6 . 2/27
I'm glad you had Veronica free Wallace. It made it seem like the bad ass Veronica is right underneath the surface. Also, is her mom going to be ok in this story or is she in the process of leaving them like on the show?
Droolia chapter 4 . 2/27
I'm assuming I should be picturing Veronica as she was portrayed in the flashbacks (long blond hair and all)?
Droolia chapter 3 . 2/27
I'm really not liking lily. Kind of thinking the writers on the show did us a favor.
Droolia chapter 2 . 2/27
This is such a cool take on the story. Can't wait to see how you wrote the rest of it.
alisosia chapter 22 . 4/11/2014
Grt story, wished Lilly and V would have made up though
Husky2014 chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
Just found this story and I loved it!
Laur3lTree chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
This story was a lot of fun to read! I love the idea of how things might have gone if Lilly had lived. You did a very sweet job of building the Logan/Veronica relationship as friends first, romance second. I do feel you went a little far in making Lilly horrible, though - I feel like she was more attached to Veronica than you show her being. But that's minor! I really liked this story!
Mel chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Veronica or Logan should have taken the opportunity of Truth or Dare to get Duncan to share why he dumped her.
Mischief101 chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
This story was just so sweet. It was exactly what I needed. So many of the VM stories are so filled with drama, it was nice to read one that wasn't.
wicked18writer chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
I found the charactets tob a lil ooc but overall I enjoyed this fic very much.
Aggie12 chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
Aww... Such a cute story! I totally loved it! Logan taking Veronica ice skating was too cute! And I totally did not expect the Keith and Lynn twist at the end. Haha. Wonderful job :-)
cougshupe chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
Well done. I know it was years ago, but I am reliving VM through FanFiction and enjoyed your slow take on Logan and Veronica. I thought you portrayed Lilly well, as well as High School politics. I wish there were more teenagers as poised and confident in the face of adversity as Logan and Veronica in your story.
geminigurl89 chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
It's funny/ironic that you called this chapter Mamma Mia in 2007 and then in 2008 Amanda Seyfried (who played Lily) starred in the film version of the musical. P