Reviews for Princess of my Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Not that great, you had it going from serious to lighthearted in a nano second. Leia should of recieved much more grief from Han than she got.
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Cute story, very true to the characters. I can totally see Han going off the deep end after he thought she died - he seems so much like that kind of person. However, I couldn't help but notice a gaping plot hole: you never mentioned Luke at all, and he definitely would have known instinctively whether Leia was alive or not, and could tell Han, so...yeah. Maybe if you put in an explanation for why Luke wasn't able to tell Han, the story would work better. But barring that, I really liked it. It was nice and original, and well-written, so all in all, a good job.
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow-an emotional wallop for sure. Yet the characters acted very believably, at least to me. Good job.
Senator Elizabeth Organa chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
You should really continue this. I enjoyed it. If only for me, but I am dying for more! Please do continue this... I know that it says "The End", but the end isn't always the end, right? Please continue... PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE?
Kogoro chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
auw... All that ever was good, ends good. You really captured Han Solo's character completely! I simply love it, no! I adore it! ;)
Andrea P. Quintell chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I really liked this! One would think that, after being apart for so long, a couple would just rush into each other's arms, but I think you painted a much more realistic picture by having them have a fight at first. Poor Han. You can obviously see how much anguish he went through when he thought Leia was dead, and his confusion and anger at her "betrayal" are very natural. And I loved the part about the nightgowns at the end, haha. "Maybe". Oh, Leia! P
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Oh wow! Very good job! I loved it! It wasn't formulaic at all in my opinion.

Agent Malkere