Reviews for Compass
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You need to write more John Winchester fics. This is really, really sweet. Please write more! Because John Winchester was an amazing character.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
What sweet little piece! I love John promising Dean he won't let him get lost; I laughed at John's line about running towards the car; and Dean trying to charm the squirrel and the ending were sad. Good job!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
It was a very interesting fic; the moments with Dean and John were great, particulary the way they communicate without saying much...I really liked your fic, thanks for sharing it ;-)
aquaesulis76 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Know exactly what you mean about getting lost - I have no sense of direction (got lost in my local bookshop last week) and it's terrifying and disorientating. Loved this fic - and I'm going to go back & watch the start to ELAC with this fic & Dean's thoughts in mind. Thanks for sharing!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aw...I thought this was a sad and sweet story, its always nice to read about John doing loving things for his boys. Very emotional and touching, I loved it!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Really good the three little bits going together to make a really good big bit...great job
Sapphire Silhouette chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Wow, that was really good. Very depressing, but very good. And you should take this as a huge compliment, because I'm rarely touched (often called heartless). But this was good. The scene in which Dean is 16 was particularly moving, I though. Great job. :]
Bea2688 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Amazing fanfic. I really loved it. It almost brought me to tears. I'm glad it's only one chapter because I'm not sure I could take more emotionally. :) Please keep up the good work.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Amazing story! Your words were so beautiful. I'm adding it to my list of favorites because I know I'll be reading it again!
yasmine32068 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
OMGG That was so sad! Brilliant but sad!
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
“Dad? I don’t really need a compass. I got you.” Absolutely lovely, especially the inclusion of the 'moment' with Mary, and oh, Dean hugging John was so...just SO!

*at a loss for words*

Your fics tend to render me speechless.