Reviews for Camouflage
saraimancer7 chapter 1 . 7/6
Hilarious! Thanks for posting!
Speckled Globe chapter 1 . 3/4
Loved this! This was kinda ooc, but a good ooc. This was really nice to read. I especially loved the part where Draco and Hermione were dancing. Great job on this one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
WHAT THE HAHAHAHAHA
THE LAST PART WAS PERFECT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HollowQueen chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This is great. I know little late but hey. Would make a very interesting story. If they showed up at a party together xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wish this was longer! Kept me hooked the entire time, i was highly disappointed when it ended ):
Sarsh chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Aww l thought this was great! love the last line
C.Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
AMAZING THIS IS DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE DRAMIONE ONE SHOT EVER! IT'S SOOOOO HIALRIOUS ANF CUTE AND I ABSOULTEYLY LOVE IT!
miel04 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
aaw. that was cute! :)
Hungergames1098 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was so cute. I have read a lot of your stories and I think this one was the perfect mix of sexy and sweet.I love the way they interact and the confession at the end was absolutly amazing! I love it! Great job.

HG1098
bitemebeezlebub chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Loved it!
amreed chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
i had remembered reading this story before so i decided to go back and read it again. what got me was the ending, i had forgotten that he was a pretty bird
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
the last part is AWESOME!
Mrs.LineMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This story has made it to my top 3 favorite stories on this website. I enjoyed the entire thing! Gosh, it was amazing and I liked the ending the best. I found it hilarious that Daco was the pretty bird and Hermione didnt know at all. She made a fool of herself... hehe. It was super adorable!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hehe, hilarious! Love the notes!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
That last line was great. I never would have suspected that Draco could turn into an owl in this fic. XD It was so random and romantic, I enjoyed it very much.