Reviews for The PlayPen
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
i love this story! please write more soon! this story is amazing:)
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Update
BigDWeres chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
update soon maybe?
Ilamay chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
I like it! A very interesting story. Hope you continue with it. Thanks for writing it. :)
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
plz update soon, i love this story
Evi15 chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
That is amazing! xD
HP Girl 28 chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
What happens next? Please write or contiune the story please!
Kyo chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
WHY YOU NO UPDATE! T-T
supergreak chapter 13 . 11/10/2008
Your premise is interesting and I enjoy the plot and the characters. HOWEVER. The Authors notes in the middle of sentences are extremely immature and distracting. We get the jokes, we don't need (A/N:get it?) or (remember this...). Your readers are perfectly capable and intelligent adults. We can figure out that Snape doesn't know about Horcruxes, etc.

On the positive side, you've managed to put a unique twist on the Harry-runs-away trope, and intrigued me. I look forward to reading more.
kitsunekiri chapter 13 . 10/31/2008
i love this story are u going to update soon and is this a draco/harry/voldie kinda thing and dumbles is evil when will harry start to see this please update soon i really am in love with ur story .

ja ne
Emo-Wolf-Mutt13 chapter 13 . 3/7/2008
Well That was Interesting. I like this story! It makes Harry look like a girl that all like to lust after, and show Voldemort as the pedophile he truly is. So, wow. and please try towrite more.
madness comes to all chapter 13 . 7/31/2007
this is so wonderful please write more thanx.

madness comes to all

SLH
Back Up23 chapter 13 . 7/25/2007
love the story please update soon
Killer of the Night chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
I love this story. i find it to be rather funny and i just can't help the way Harry is sort of defenseless...though i am very sure he can kick some serious ass. continue the good job and i'm looking foward to the update. later
Merrymow chapter 13 . 5/21/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?