Reviews for A League of Their Own: Justice League Drabbles
Aj Tom chapter 10 . 3/16
What happened to Diana, you forgot her.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
What about Wonder Woman?! Hello...
LittleDarling13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
An idea for a Drabble or even a set of dribbles that could spark something more, "Dove and Hawk". This very dynamic duo couldn't be more different, yet as brothers get along so well. If you haven't seen the episode, I would recommend it. Dove is my favorite, and as far as I can tell, NO ONE, has written about them. Hawk is all strength and power whal Dove's attacks are fluid motion. Watch the episode to get a feel for there costumes and powers.
AMTNaruto chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
I like Shayera's drabble! You see, I think Shayera (Hawkgirl) should get her own DC Animated Movie, like Superman: Doomsday, Batman: Gotham Kngiht, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern: First Flight! I mean, ppl already have said she's like a female wolverine and wolverine seems to be pretty popular these days! Who here (Who've actually seen Justice League and Justice LEAGUE uNLIMITED) thinks that she shud get her own movie? It can be based on her history and police work on Thanagar along with some head bashing! it cud be like Hawkgirl: Thanagar Thrasher or something like that _
T chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
Hi! I'm reviewing all the drabbles you have so far in one review so that I don't send you too many reviews so you have more space and drabbles were really cute! I enjoyed reading them. They're great for light reading. Short, sweet and to the point. Nice. Very well done.
aquabolt chapter 10 . 5/11/2007
I think a green arrow, or even a supergirl one would be neat.
WonWoman Diana chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
yes, and you know I allways like to read more of you. I allways enjoy your writing.

Thanks for writing Diana
Tracey Claybon chapter 10 . 5/5/2007
Liked the drabbles so far... if I could see anyone's drabble - I'd like to see Red Tornado's, or Roy's after finding out he's part of the JLA.

Thanks,

Tracey
Gabrielle Lupin chapter 10 . 4/17/2007
Of course I would love if you continued, you write so well.
Twinings chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
I'd like more! I love your drabbles. And I think you're turning me into a girl.

-3.0
Kipling Bunny chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
Love this song. CSN and Y! At first I had a slow moment and I was like, since when was this song on CSI:NY? ... you can make fun of me if you want.

Poor John. Actually, poor Mari. She's going to give her man up eventually since he's so tied to Shayera. They're the better couple anyway! :)
Ellie chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
I'll mail you a cookie for every new one you do...:)

They all rock.
Poisoned Existence chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
I felt a little sorry for Wildcat in the episode that focused on him (sorry, I don't remember the name), but I can understand his point of view. He fights to push away the feeling of being obsolete to the Justice League, and the reality that he will one day be too old to fight.
Poisoned Existence chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
I'm not exactly a fan of Captain Atom, but I liked this drabble.
Poisoned Existence chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
I'm not an Aquaman fan either...but the scene you describe is the only time I liked his being willing to put his pride aside and save the life of his son.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »