Reviews for Naruto: Shinigami
silverstreak93242 chapter 20 . 5/9
Greetings, here is hoping that this review finds you well! I enjoyed reading this story, and I rather liked the premise and the plot and the story line, but unfortunately, a little discontinuity...in chapter 16 or 17 you have Naruto kill Kabuto, but then in the next chapters, Kabuto is back, with no explanation as to how it happened...I am hoping that this story over all isn't dead, and that with the way Shippuden went, your not too terribly disgusted...cause just remember, fanfiction is all about changing the parts of the story line, or the whole story line to YOUR vision/version. I am hoping that you will pull this story off life support, and actually continue it, because combining the two stories like you have, you can go so many different directions, into the future, and even bring even more stories into it, if you chose...if this story is dead though, I will mourn it's passing, and continue reading other stories...Here is hoping though, that I don't have to mourn another very good story!
Chaos-jackal chapter 10 . 4/23
for the lightning bankai I would do a pair of two bladed karusigama ( or chain & sickle)as far as the ice bankai I would go with a mix between zabuza's zanbato Kubikiribocho and chaos eater (the design of chaos eater on kubikiribocho{the decapitating carving knife}
U should of put soifon
Dragonman109 chapter 20 . 1/7
Update this sweet story please.
TECE chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
You said that the next chapterS would be longer,but it's still fucking SHORT!
Monster King chapter 20 . 10/12/2016
I hope that you haven't abandoned the story because it was getting good.
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 7/19/2016