Reviews for Out Tonight
ieatcookies chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Please continue the story. I would like option A!
The Book FANGIRL chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Write option b with the joker and harley quinn interupting them great story by the way
The Book FANGIRL chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
WinxJltt chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
B. love it i think catwoman, considering she had a thing with batman interesting, and diana gets yelled at by bruce cause she did something to catwoman, i dont know but you seem to be extremely creative and i so far love this story im sure whatever comes after will be just as great
WinxJltt chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
i love this story, i always thought as j'onn as the father, superman and flash as annoying but loving brothers, but i really love this story so far its awesome i hope it is completed soon
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
I loved update soon again.

As for the choice.I choose have the joker and harley be the villains.
HawkAngel XD chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I'm for A... and lots of fluffy moments... update please

HawkAngel
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
i loved it

10/10 :)

i know ur probably done wit the story but i would say:

(A) A wonderful and romantic evening. You know, that fantasy date that few of us ever manage to actually achieve. Or, at the very least, a great first date.
jla2snoopy chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
How about a surprise visit from Harley Quinn and the Joker?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
My choice would have to be B, and you should do either the joker (the intense version from the comics,) or Ra's ah Ghul.
Ma.anda chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
I would pick A whit a littel bit of B. I villain just after they have arived at Wayne Mannor (spelling?) Bruce going of Diana coming with or waiting, your choise. And then some romance/arguing after. Well thats what I think either way.

Manda
Jess3079 chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Keep going with the date, dont have it ruined by a vilian. It's fun to see how the react to each other outside of work and to see how they deal with their feelings and to see how deep it goes.
Agent66 chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
What a wonderful story that I was immediately hooked into...so imagine my surprise when I see that IT'S NOT FINISHED!

I don't blame you...I blame for leading me to your page, which led me to this story.

All I can ask is to please, please update...not like I'm one to talk (I'm currently on the run from several of my own fiction fans)...however I hope this funny, little service message will make you update.

Pulease :D
thealphamale chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Love the story! Keep going! I am begging you to update!
Vulkan chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Option B definitely. This is a sweet story. Continue please.