Reviews for Your Arm Around Me, Never Too Tight
Myra14 chapter 19 . 11/30/2009
LOVE d story !
PandaBearlover chapter 19 . 10/6/2009
it is a very good story. but how come u r not updating anymore? its getting intersting.
Ms.JuliaGulia chapter 19 . 3/7/2009
please please write soon i really want to know wat happens !

this is an awsome story!

-timmy
Jitz14 chapter 19 . 1/26/2009
PLEASE UPDATE! I HATE IT WHEN SUCH NICE STORIES BECOME PERMANENT HIATUS! ITS BEEN 2 YEARS I KNOW BUT I HOPE WITH MORE REVIEWS U WILL UPDATE!
Spooky Pumpkin chapter 19 . 1/10/2009
Love it! Update soon please!
Otakugal chapter 19 . 11/21/2008
update!
shaunealeth chapter 19 . 10/6/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG! This is a great story! You can't imagine how sad I was when I found out there are no more chapters after the 19th...please please please update SOON! Thank you...and Girlfriend is so much better, duh. Won't it be funny to watch them sing it? Haha!
TWD chapter 19 . 9/27/2008
more more more more
TwilightEternity017 chapter 19 . 9/18/2008
WOW! love the story it is awesome..it's really interesting has my full attention...ahh major cliffie hope you update soon..suspense...how will the party go and everything else oh golly miss molly i can't wait to read more
Living.The.Lie chapter 19 . 9/10/2008
hurry up please I love this story lol:) not surprised by alice at all lol:) please update soon
goldenrose37 chapter 19 . 7/1/2008
Lovin it! But you got no links up atm
Miyabata Keigai chapter 19 . 6/28/2008
please please please please please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i
lilsweetsnowyangel chapter 19 . 6/21/2008
I really love your stories I think you may this fanfic really exciting so PLEASE upload the next chapter PLEASE I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out how Edward reacts when he sees Bella. Also I can't wait to know what happens in the party!
GingyElf chapter 19 . 4/9/2008
OOh I love it!
Midnight Kaito chapter 19 . 3/29/2008
that was great and keep it up and update soon