Reviews for Anthology
Bulvil chapter 1 . 7/25
Hi, I'm a blogger on the net, I love your fiction and I wanted to translate it into French for my blog with your permission. My blog is called UchiwaFamilyxsaku-mangas, I am a fan of the couple sasusaku I Will share your fiction with my french player and of course I would point out that it is not me and I will give your name (pseudo) .Give me your answer quickly.
Rosachi-hime chapter 32 . 7/13
so sweet :)
Sasuke: "WOW INO RUDE"
bulvil chapter 10 . 6/19
Hi, I love your fictions and I'd like some translated into French for my blog with your permission, give me your answer at email
sasusaku123321 chapter 14 . 1/18
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Awsum Awsum Awsum! Love it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
elriofinn96 chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
Will you make more one shots?
elriofinn96 chapter 28 . 7/26/2014
Tomatoes are FRUIT !
elriofinn96 chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
You should not use the suffix Chan to a boy cause Chan is only for girls . I think Chan means little girl
Aetheltryth chapter 32 . 4/27/2014
Hey ! First of all I'm French so please forgive my grammar mistakes !
I read all your one-shots , one after another since a few hours ago and OH MY GAWD , I'm so IN LOVE with your stories ! They're all just awesome , from the angsty ones to the super cute ones ! You're so fluent , I'm completely stunned ! I wish I could write as easily as you do !
I especially loved the stories that featured chibi Sasuke and Sakura , I was like ''kyaaaaaaaaaa ! So cuuute !'' The smutty ones were quite hot too .. can't help but love them as well !
Well , that's too much awesomeness for me ! XD
Keep on the good work ! Je te dis bravo , continue à être aussi talentueuse ! ;)

sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 32 . 4/24/2014
Oooo, i lived every beat of it!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/21/2014
This fucking sucked. No wonder people hate Sakura, she's a useless fangirl. Guess you support rape, oh wait this isn't rape because it's Sasuke and we all know she'd do anything for him.
bongilicou23 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014