Reviews for Anthology
Congratz girl u made to stories in 1fic u go girlfriend
Fali042905 chapter 1 . 3/18
thats just cold
In another life 1 chapter 32 . 3/8
I loved every single one of these one shots! Seriously amazing!
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
pleaaasee updateeeeeee this :)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
That was beautiful! So worth staying up till 3 am!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Holy fuck! After reading this I feel the need to drag my boyfriend to bed! GOD DAMN!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I laughed so hard I started my cat! XD Truly hilarious!
CrystalBud chapter 18 . 11/1/2013
lol, love it :D
CrystalBud chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
they are totally adorable :D
CrystalBud chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
love it :D
franco aventine chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Thank you for this work! I live in the US. Unfortunately for me I do not speak Italian, but I enjoy Legabue's music very much. I have purchased 4 of his CDs. I play Bass Guitar and practice with his music. I try to translate the lyrics to English, but it is very hard, as you said, because of phrases and metaphorical meanings and the tone of voice (emotional attitude) can make words mean something a bit different. You did a great job! Now I understand the lyrics much better but I am still a bit confused on the meaning.

The first part of the song he seems to be saying...

Its easy to "think" sing that time will settle his emotions about this affair he is having. Or atleast it is easier to convince oneself that it will if you sing that to yourself.

Then he says he doesn't know if its really love, that he is still confused, but he knows (and this is the confusing part) that she is better than him at NOT going away. The "going away" part is confusing , does that mean physically going away, like breaking off the affair, or does he mean emotionally going away from her, from his feelings for her?

Then he says "Maybe I remember, I was yours" What does that mean? The word WAS is past tense so is he telling himself he once loved her?

Then he says "The smell of sex you have on doesn't go away anymore. Its glued to the love that I can..." I guess he means he finds her so sexy she drives him crazy? He just wants to have sex with her all the time?

He then seems to say...they became very close (sex, soul, emotions) but they took their feelings back, like they were too scared to be in love?

Its a facinating song to try to translate. And like all his music it is great.

Anyway, thank you very much!

If you like you can email me at if you have more explanations
Guest chapter 31 . 7/11/2013
This fucking sucked. You officially made Sasuke a raping douche bag and Sakura stupid fan-girl.
hama431 chapter 32 . 6/30/2013