Reviews for ProTest
barbiedoll chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Just came across this fic, love it! Sigh... brought back memories when Jeff Hardy was released. Glad he's back and now, WWE CHAMPION! Keep writing as you write well.
Kian Jaden chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
This stuff is great. You really captured the not so glamorous side of Jeff. I like that u added his smoking habit as well. A lot of people don't know that he smokes. I also like the songs u used, they match what Jeff is thinking perfectly. Please, please write more on this.
h.elie chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I don't know if you are still checking these or not, but if you are I think you should finish this story. It is a good start and I think it could be a great story.
JNHwwe chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
I love this...I think it has just the right amount of depression for jeff and is going at a nice steady pace, not just rushing into the drama of it, its one of my faves can not wait till the next chapters. Keep it up.
courtney chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
LOVE IT KEEP IT COMIGN OR GET 2 SLAP U OVER THIS COMPUTER...I LOVE IT ...AWSOME

X much love X
deConstruction chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Well, I was waiting in anticipation for the next chapter and you more than delivered.

Let me say it now, I love your writing style. I've already said it I know, but people who write in the first person (when it isn't a self-insertion) get my respect automatically. It's a really difficult thing to achieve - to write as someone else from their perspective. But you're doing such an awesome job.

The way you portray Jeff's character is just awe inspiring. I feel his emotions from exhaustion to confusion and everywhere else in between. The way hte wrestling 'industry' is weaved into is fantastic.

I can't say enough about this story. Excellent job. I'm really looking forward to the next update. Keep up this amazing work.

Love and Light,

Reece

xx
SRC chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Great start. I love me some strung up Jeffro. I really like that it's written in first person. I always think that is the most challenging way to right because you have to truly commit to the characters.

I love the first line:

Nothing's ever a secret in this business. Nothing.

That is genius. Like, the type of genius where you're like, "why the hell didn't I think of that!"

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

-SRC
HayyBay chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
thats really good so far who is jeff gonna end up with?
deConstruction chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Hey!

Very great start. I love first-person writte fiction. I tried it once, and sucked so bad that I swore off it for life and started abusing a pint of vanilla ice cream. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Anything with Jeff Hardy gets a read from me, and I'm glad I checked this out. You have a good narrative, combined with a clear character and their thoughts/feelings. Keep me interested

I'm looking forward to the next update. Keep up the great work.

Love & Light,