Reviews for Lost soul
Just finished reading this and... wow just... wow. Hands down one of the best stories I've read on this site. easily top 3.
ofcourse they are coming you just killed the main man/beast whatever
cannibal27 chapter 117 . 7/8
all I could ever want is an alternate ending where Naruto lives and somehow lives happily ever after with Temari... But this is really good, and heartwrenching. Thank you, I think. also what did Naruto have Hanabi tell Temari, I have an idea but still...
cannibal27 chapter 117 . 7/8
ok, I feel like cring now, congradulations
cannibal27 chapter 92 . 7/7
The pissed off readers are coming, years later, because this really is just a fucking retcon. you specifically stated that It would take 7 days minimum to seal the Kyuubi, that was not 7 fucking days. that process took like 7 fuckung minutes.
reeseisthatbeast chapter 116 . 7/7
I actually teared up at akina's answer to naruto's bird question. It shows that despite all the death, destruction, betrayal and pain. She still is a good person. It also shows the difference between naruto and akina, as naruto says "kill it" she says "let it free"
Tanyachan4 chapter 117 . 7/2
I know that this story was completed ages ago, but I'd like to thank the author and any contributers of Lost Soul. This particular work was an inspiring and entrapping read that led me to cling to every last word of the epilogue. The language level was audience appropriate, there were few cliches, and both character development and events were realistic. When reading the fight scenes, especially the naval battle, the descriptive language was all encompassing while not being just a text wall. I look forward to any works you produce in the future.
Geroar chapter 117 . 6/10
Finally i’ve finished the entire story! It’s a Good fic but i would have liked it a Little more if the right scenes weren’t so long and there was more emotional growth in Naruto.
TheChaosOfInsanity chapter 1 . 5/31
Even as an emotionless weapon, natural still manages to make others lived better lol. Good story so far
animecutylover chapter 26 . 5/27
I feel sad for Naruto. Having to bear the burden of the world when he doesn’t really have to, after all the world has done for him.
animecutylover chapter 24 . 5/27
Why would Akina be in Kiri?
animecutylover chapter 21 . 5/26
Hidan’s from Yugakure, or the Village of Hot Waters.
animecutylover chapter 20 . 5/26
Isn’t Kakashi undercover though? When did he get back?
animecutylover chapter 19 . 5/26
Lol. Poor Naruto. He finally realizes how tiring the job can be huh?
animecutylover chapter 18 . 5/26