Reviews for Lost soul
daymonzombiexx chapter 6 . 1/19
? how? lol? stronger then hiruzen and get kunai by chunin Haku? WTF hahahaha
omarbaseer07 chapter 1 . 1/17
one of the best I've read , so many twists n turns honestly worth all the hours I've spent reading it
the last line gave me chills.
Redmist88 chapter 116 . 12/25/2022
what a shit ending for Naruto
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2022
This is so childrish LOL. No matter how strong naruto is, is just silly the fact that he can take a whole batallion with strong shinobis by himself at this age.
jayydasimp chapter 4 . 11/26/2022
at least she anit a bitch
Guest chapter 117 . 11/21/2022
This is fuckin amazing
Lampre8 chapter 117 . 11/14/2022
What a great story! Only, I wonder, I don't know if I really skipped something, but Sasuke was absolutely forgotten after he left Konoha.
Ashera fanfics chapter 43 . 11/4/2022
Wow, I feel like reading Game of Hidden Villages, by LD Martin 1449. I don't think I'll go further because it's going too far from Naruto and I don't really like how these characters have been changed by these events. It's very interesting, but it feels too different from Naruto, on top of which Kumo and Iwa are made of mostly original characters, which despite being well written, add on the feeling of not reading a Naruto fanfiction but a completely original story. It's good, it's just not what I'm looking for. Well, I nearly read half of it before dropping, still impressive for a 117 chapters long story.
Ashera fanfics chapter 29 . 11/4/2022
Wow, that's one of if not the darkest take on Naruto that I've read. He's really borderline evil, and it's not even the end. I feel like I'm going through a Star Wars Sith story, embracing the dark side more and more as it progresses...
Prophet5009 chapter 117 . 10/19/2022
Loved the story truly one that bound me. At first I was sceptical as the power Naruto had seemed a tad bit over the top. But I stand corrected when I say you built the power levels extremely well around him as the story progressed. Your writing also adapted really quickly to the idea of the story and setting, the detailed fights and the aspect of detail were a joy to read. The main cast was fleshed out and even side characters got a good feeling to them.

So cudos a awesome piece really enjoyed it!
Thank you very much for your hard work!
Chrisfragger chapter 12 . 10/18/2022
Your Hokage has like NO power? Is he a figurehead?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2022
This is where this fic goes from slightly dumb but very enjoyable to annoying and boring, for quite an obvious reason.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2022
I find it kinda funny how an emotionless living weapon is the only one with common sense here and does what Hiruzen should've done over a decade ago
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2022
Realistically, Hiruzen would've just had the council members be assassinated
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2022