Reviews for Lost soul
Yatsushiro Ryko chapter 117 . 11/19
Brilliant story... except for one little fact that has been nagging in my head ever since... what happened to Sasuke?
Wow. Brilliant. I am amazed...and wowed. Loved it. A fitting ending for him a sad one but nonetheless fitting.
Foxy-Floof chapter 117 . 11/4
Man... This is SO DARK... The ending is so stark, and almost horrifying to contemplate. So much death, so much pain, and Naruto is dead in the end... But he wasn't Naruto in this one, was he?

He was something broken, something dark. He was the breaker of a world, and it's phoenix. He was Shiva, and Kali, and Armageddon, and Damnation... And he basically killed a huge chunk of the shinobi of ALL the elemental nations through the war he started.

But with the death of so many and so much of the old, it's burned away and left space for something new... maybe something better.
sasukejones0 chapter 26 . 10/28
qpenelope chapter 117 . 10/26
this is easily one of the greatest stories i have ever read. i actually cried at the end of this story.
To see Naruto grow from a 'monster' to at least someone who cares for others at the end is amazing especially the way you wrote the story.
Though, I'm wondering what happened to sasuke? :P
Worrior Of The North chapter 117 . 10/26
You are by far one of the most excellent authors on this site . Good job and keep it up.
High Daemon chapter 12 . 10/18
this shit got me all emotional and some good shit
This story is just perfect. Perfect.
The only qualm I have is...
What the heck happened to Sasuke?
I mean, he just wandered off one chapter and never came back...
kabir0399 chapter 16 . 10/5