Reviews for Lost soul
just kill akina avengers always get in your hair in the long run.
To don't if it was intentional or not but having Temari sing that Motherly lulliby to Hanabi is setting of some Motherly vibes. Was that hinting that Temari could possibly pregnant with Naurto's child?

Pls don't go all hysterical for hoping, it's rare for me.
Mr. Hide chapter 117 . 2/8
The fic currently has 10,999 reviews. I'll have the honor of giving it the eleven thousand try review;-)
Mr. Hide chapter 117 . 2/7
Yes! It's me. The guy who sent you a pm last night. This fic currently has 10999 reviews. I shall have the honour of posting the 11000th review;-)
EndingF4te chapter 16 . 2/4
Holy Shit!
Synthetic Paradise chapter 70 . 2/1
So I'm on chapter 70, and I realized I haven't reviewed. So far, I'm loving it. I love that you didn't make Naruto too OP, like he almost always is in "Godlike" fanfictions (of course this could be attributed to the lack of knowledge on a how powerful a jinchuuriki can be as the Manga hadn't professed that far yet). He always has an obstacle to overcome, more even when he is forced to command a village as well and take their wellbeing into consideration. I'll be honest, I wasn't excited about the whole sister thing. But, as I went along, I found it different from the other "secret sibling" stories. She doesn't hold the same personality as Naruto, nor does she have the same interests, and nor is she on the same side. Plus, she has emotion. She responds as one should when learning of a relative she thought she didn't have. It's real. And there's one last thing. I may have missed it, but where the hell is Sasuke? Last I saw, he left the village in the dead of night, and I haven't seen him since. Either I'm not paying attention enough, or he just vanished entirely, not needed in this story.

Anyway, I love the story so far, can't wait to see what comes next. Ciao!
WitchL0v3r chapter 32 . 2/1
Rip A.
Redb4Black chapter 117 . 2/1
Fuck, this feels. So much, I'm touched on to a personal level. This is simly amazing, I read this within a day and I have to say I love this. Really, this is amazing.
I’m not reading 117 fucking chapters
lara5170 chapter 22 . 1/26
Suddenly he is smirking and smiling which is odd
lara5170 chapter 1 . 1/26
The Kazekage wasn't surprised that the Hokage guard was a six year old?
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 31 . 1/23
good story up to this point
rescue 007 chapter 117 . 1/21
Ending sucked
FunnyKittens chapter 4 . 1/19
Poor poor Kakashi...
killalizard chapter 15 . 1/11
good story so far but one major thing bugging me... who the hell is shikato? you mean shikaku?
11,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »