Reviews for Lost soul
This is a great story that took me a few years to get around to reading. One question, whatever happened to Sasuke?
PrinceMittens chapter 117 . 5/12
Finally.. after 117 chapters of blood and death, madness and glory, I've reached the end of this fanfic.
It's been quite a journey. There are some places where I had to suspend my disbelief, especially during some of the fighting sequences (i.e. Lee's kicks snapping necks on some ANBU, but only putting Shikamaru into a daze and inconsistent lethal blows in general - seriously Naruto was holding Akina by her neck at one point and he THROWS her instead of just snapping her neck and there are TONS of this occurring throughout Lost Soul)
I absolutely love your OC's.
Also: Listening to Viva La Vida while thinking about this fanfic put chills to my heart. I love it.
Overall, this was worth the read, and I'd definitely recommend it.
rinbebop chapter 1 . 5/11
The best Naruto fanfic ever. I read this like a year back, I remember feeling "dafuq this is too awesome" n dat ending...ooff...it left me feeling dazed n lightheaded. U dialed up da awesomeness to the max with this one. Having spent around a year with naruto fanfictions...i can safely say that this is one of da better ones out there. that chapter where everything went to shit? it was my favourite scene ever. u knw da one where naruto proceeds to murder the council in da most badass way ever! Fuck that was an Omgwtfisgoingon moment. reading that was awesinspiring...seriously nice job man... everything in ur story drives da plot...nothing felt unnecessary or filler-ish (unlike the anime) even da romance was an absolute gem. sweet kami...da power of love...hehe .Temari is awesome. everything is pitch perfect. I like to make a comparision with the anime 'guilty crown' ... in that everything is awesome. except the ending... it was soo bittersweet just like guilty crown. n oh da reason im writing this review is cause i never got around to write one the firat time. i was left in such a haze aftr readin it that i forgot everything. u could say my mind was literally mindblown. ill say it again- "best fic ever"
Madmans death chapter 3 . 5/7
Konoha hath no fury like a kurenai yuri scorned
Kisaki Sakura chapter 117 . 4/30
I have to admit I skipped a few sections as I never was a person to have the love to read about batteles.
I always loved character development, valued the interactions and the emotions trembeling beneath the written words.

I found these last points in your story and I admired them more then the quest of utter peace. I somehow saw it comming - Akina taking over but deep down I hoped that Naruto would still survive.
I grew to love Suzume and the chast love that grew in between Temari and Naruto - I was totally destroyed about the words you choose to end your story with.

Don't get me wrong - you did a wonderfull job. But the most prominant fact that I will remember of this story is the emptieness you leave me with. Fitting and still too sad...
DBDBZ chapter 37 . 4/22
What's going on with sasuke
SlashSoldier chapter 117 . 4/18
Amazing story. The plot captured me and I found myself reading to the end in one sitting. A wonderful piece of work. Loved every part of it. The only thing I noticed were tiny inconsistencies in spelling and grammar here and there, but that's probably because I'm Australian not American.
I love this story its an amazing epic but that's not why I'm commenting, I just found a story that is even longer than this one seriously it's nearly twice as long and yet barely anything goes on. Its this Kim possible fic called the hunter or something. The guy seriously has written nearly a million words worth of story and supposedly on covered around 4 months in story... Sorry couldn't help ranting...
SlashyJazz chapter 117 . 4/9
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. And to a point I'm sorry it finished. Awesomely written and fucking awesome descriptions. 10,000 x Kudos!
Dmygo chapter 117 . 4/2
To the author of lost soul. Never have I ever been enthralled by such an epic climatic story on fan fiction. I have spent many a sleepless night reading page after page of this most wonderful and original storyline that I find myself writing this post at the crack of dawn watching the rising Sun peak over my home town. You are by far one of the most talented writers I have ever had the privilege reading here on fan fiction. The desire over these long and many years you spent finishing writing this story simply for the pure enjoyment of writing is truly awe inspiring. I hope and wish you the best of luck in any more future projects that you have or have planned for the future. Thank you for wonderful talent and tremendous dedication to your craft.

Dmygo.

PEace!
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 3/29
Shitty ANBU codename for Naruto. Kitsune, boy has the fox mask too. Wow, so anon. May as well hold a sign with large print over Naruto's head, saying "6 YEARS OLD (KONOHA GOT REKT WHEN?), NOT A MIDGET, KYUUBI JINCHURIKI, KILL ME!"

Akatsuki and other hidden villages could easily kidnap/assassinate him, and then Konoha is most likely screwed in an invasion containing enemy jinchuriki. This big ass plothole was in the first few paragraphs. Can't suspend disbelief. (-10)/10, would beat 50 innocent children in a row...again. Gonna get my child-beatin' ascot.
246vili chapter 44 . 3/28
Nice fights, spiced with some "reunion" from the former Konoha Rookies. Finally some stuff about Akatsuki too. I was starting to wonder what happened to them over the years.
gaznen chapter 8 . 3/25
Zabuza and Haku were very important in the way Naruto developed as a character in cannon, Hence why they were some of my favorites from the original series. That said im really looking forward to see how Haku's philosophy will change this version of Naruto.

Great story thus far, really looking forward to keep on reading.
246vili chapter 40 . 3/23
Oh, this will be one huge battle. Btw, does Naruto know the Yondaime's Hirashin already. It could be more usefull then the demon chakra he has in himself.
SuigyLeSushi chapter 1 . 3/23
Salut!
Oui je suis bel et bien ce gros chieur qui vas poster un commentaire en français -lol- juste pour t'embêter un peu! :D
Je viens de commencer cette fanfiction et j'avoue être surpris d'en comprendre les mots, vus mon anglais de lycée. Toutefois, j'ai trouvé ce premier chapitre vraiment bien et du coup, j'espère que lorsque j'aurais atteint le dernier chapitre (d'ici dix ans lol) tu me permettrais de la traduire dans la langue française!

En attendant, je file lire la suite!
Bon courage.