Reviews for Lost soul
KAMI SAMA chapter 33 . 8/11
Uhmmm names from the story the raikage hmmm good story and nice plot
Alright. I realize that this fic is many years old and what not, so I vowed I wouldn't review (since you have more than enough, anyway) but I just had to for this chapter. Why the fuck would Haku use a kunai to attack someone with poison? It took me a while to get over the god/super saiyen Naruto, but to lower the abities of other ninja to do so is ridiculous. If Haku was as skilled in medicinal and herbal practices as you claim, he obviously would've put the poison on a freakin senbon and aim for his heart (his back) or that one area in the back of your neck that causes some serious spinal damage if injured, not on a fucking kunai. And lets just say that this scenario did in fact happen. Why would Haku take the time to aim for Naruto's jugular vein when the kunai was drenched in poison? It wouldn't have mattered where the kunai ended up, especially since Naruto wasn't able to move so freely while holding Zabuza, which brings me back to why didn't Haku aim at his back to damage his heart? Ugh, I'm going to continue to read, but it definitely won't surprise me if common sense doesn't apply to the characters Naruto faces just to make him seem stronger...
I wonder where Sasuke is?
You never really elaborated on what happened after him jumping the wall.
Alley McNally chapter 19 . 7/24
Hmmm . . . You started on the right track but then lost it somewhere. I understand that Naruto is a powerhouse and stronger than the average bear, but he is only 12 years old. It seems that you forgot that. Even if he wasn't - things are way too easy for him now. He just rushes in and kills everyone. BORING! Plus, there is a lot of blood for my taste. I get where you were going with this, but I don't like it very much. I wish that you had gone a different direction after Sarutobi's death. I would hope that there was some healing for Naruto, but not really. Just a lot of fighting and killing. Too much action, not enough feeling. Sorry, I will not finish reading this story.
kage fighter chapter 117 . 7/17
116 chapters. 116 God dam chapters. Do you know how many other stories updated while I wasted away my life, reading 116 God dam chapters. I was enthralled, captivated as you successfully portrayed Naruto as a cruel dictator bent on ruling the world, astounded as I watched him change. You sir did an amazing job and I thank you for creating an amazing ride.
TheGreenestGrey chapter 2 . 7/14
So... Naruto is the Naruto version of the White Cleaver from Skulduggery Pleasant in this FF?
Ecomadness chapter 117 . 7/12
This is truly an amazing story iv read this non stop since iv discoverd it and I just want to thank you for making such a master piece, I can't wait to read more of ur work.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 117 . 7/2
Is Temari pregnant?! And holy cow this story was crazy good/intense to read!
Omg love the fanfic keep making more
Raul Fictitious chapter 117 . 6/17
bloody brilliant story...
shadowman21 chapter 117 . 6/17
After reading it for the fourth time I'm still surprised by how fresh it feels even after all this time and how many times I've read it. I remember when I first read it about six months back I read all of it in one night my last thoughts before I fell asleep were "Well that was epic lets read it again" then right after that "when did the sun come up"
oliver chapter 117 . 6/12
The ending sucked. I think you were going for a poetic type ending but it reaaaaly sucked. The first 50 chapters were great then the downfall started. Killing naruto in the end with the world blown to bits ...seriously. So basically all naruto did was for naught. The world is now more of a crappy place than it was before well thank you for wasting our time .
Leaning Leon chapter 56 . 6/11
The human body has 5 lumbar vertebrae
I'm not really sure what to say. This had a lot of upsnand downs. I enjoyed it greatly. It is nice to see Naruto as a bad guys even if he was doing it for a good reason . And I called the ending sometime around chapter 80. I do wonder, what would their world be like in the days and weeks afterwards?
memo ouji-sama chapter 117 . 5/23
Well, that was sad. And long. Very very long. When I was reading the, atleast 10 something chapters, I notice the plot's resemblance to Code Geass. Where Lelouch and Naruto here lead the nations to war and 'world domination' and in turn having lots of people hate them only to 'die' in the end to achieve their goal which is unity and peace. I must say that I really thought Naruto's going to change, become someone who is nothing like the demon he's known but his character is still great.

I must tell you that I haven't a wink of sleep for almost two days because of this. Every chapter makes me want to read the next and on and on. It's one of the best out of the best Naruto FF I've ever read. If there are official publication companies publishing fanfictions as books/manga, this one would be one of those to be published. Too bad there aren't. Great job!
10,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »