Reviews for Lost soul
CrixusPR chapter 55 . 1/11
I throughly enjoy reading this! Thank you so much for Guan and Yoshino! I gotta admit, this is very different from other fanfics and making Konoha's Rookies divided was a stroke of brilliance. I hate you for it, but it is also what makes me love you. Beautiful use of words and im not even half way done! THANK YOU!
cyanide wine chapter 117 . 1/8
this is a master work
Guest chapter 115 . 12/31/2016
Gai would crush kankuro while barely trying
Amon Kashino chapter 117 . 12/26/2016
Biggest goddamn disappointment. This story needs to be revamped and rewritten from the ground up it started epically and great but the second and third parts tore apart that beautiful beginning and I wasted all day reading this story only to come away pissed with its development and ending
Amon Kashino chapter 69 . 12/26/2016
So far the third act has been disappointing with supposedly how well naruto did for 9 years the prosperous and overall happiness from the lands he already united, there should be much less unrest against him. There's more I don't like and I'm betting I'll dislike the ending but I'll keep reading
Amon Kashino chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Disappointing chapter as strong as naruto is and the fact he's anbu and could fell armies with ease the fact he got hit and poisoned is ludicrous and annoying I call bullshit
Random Guy chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
Undercover GENIN means rolling over kakashi in the bell test.
And what ever happened to naruto being all dead inside, what with the annoyance at lateness and the need to sprout cheap one liners?
Random Guy chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Senile hokage. This wouldn't end well unless someone has plot armor.
Guest chapter 111 . 12/23/2016
It kind of reminds me of the movie troy how Achilles and persayus are naruto and tamari lovers on the wrong sides
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 111 . 12/19/2016
Bloody Hell! All the story (110 chapters) waiting for this and what? The wait was not in vain.. This was amazing! Perfect, hot, lovely.. Rough.. NaruTema for evaaa! Thanks for did an amazing job here babe!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 110 . 12/19/2016
Holly shit! I just think "oh no an abandon or something" but thanks to god no!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 109 . 12/19/2016
How lovely., Naruto take back all the fight just for Temari.. She asked him and he just do it! How perfect relationship they can build.. You are a genius..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 108 . 12/19/2016
Damnit! I can feel the sexual tension in the air! He want her! OMG he knows this is more that just sex! He feel something for Temari.. And i love all this story!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 107 . 12/18/2016
Bloody Hell! The truth is making an entrance! Naruto needs help.. I see only need temari's help.. She love that men.. And he is begin to feel the same! The first kiss! Im so in love with this story!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 105 . 12/18/2016
Hanabi is an interesting character.. I see naruto and temari not have an interaction for now right? How sad..
10,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »