Reviews for Lost soul
SlashSoldier chapter 117 . 9h
Amazing story. The plot captured me and I found myself reading to the end in one sitting. A wonderful piece of work. Loved every part of it. The only thing I noticed were tiny inconsistencies in spelling and grammar here and there, but that's probably because I'm Australian not American.
Guest chapter 1 . 13h
I love this story its an amazing epic but that's not why I'm commenting, I just found a story that is even longer than this one seriously it's nearly twice as long and yet barely anything goes on. Its this Kim possible fic called the hunter or something. The guy seriously has written nearly a million words worth of story and supposedly on covered around 4 months in story... Sorry couldn't help ranting...
SlashyJazz chapter 117 . 4/9
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. And to a point I'm sorry it finished. Awesomely written and fucking awesome descriptions. 10,000 x Kudos!
Dmygo chapter 117 . 4/2
To the author of lost soul. Never have I ever been enthralled by such an epic climatic story on fan fiction. I have spent many a sleepless night reading page after page of this most wonderful and original storyline that I find myself writing this post at the crack of dawn watching the rising Sun peak over my home town. You are by far one of the most talented writers I have ever had the privilege reading here on fan fiction. The desire over these long and many years you spent finishing writing this story simply for the pure enjoyment of writing is truly awe inspiring. I hope and wish you the best of luck in any more future projects that you have or have planned for the future. Thank you for wonderful talent and tremendous dedication to your craft.

Dmygo.

PEace!
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 3/29
Shitty ANBU codename for Naruto. Kitsune, boy has the fox mask too. Wow, so anon. May as well hold a sign with large print over Naruto's head, saying "6 YEARS OLD (KONOHA GOT REKT WHEN?), NOT A MIDGET, KYUUBI JINCHURIKI, KILL ME!"

Akatsuki and other hidden villages could easily kidnap/assassinate him, and then Konoha is most likely screwed in an invasion containing enemy jinchuriki. This big ass plothole was in the first few paragraphs. Can't suspend disbelief. (-10)/10, would beat 50 innocent children in a row...again. Gonna get my child-beatin' ascot.
246vili chapter 44 . 3/28
Nice fights, spiced with some "reunion" from the former Konoha Rookies. Finally some stuff about Akatsuki too. I was starting to wonder what happened to them over the years.
gaznen chapter 8 . 3/25
Zabuza and Haku were very important in the way Naruto developed as a character in cannon, Hence why they were some of my favorites from the original series. That said im really looking forward to see how Haku's philosophy will change this version of Naruto.

Great story thus far, really looking forward to keep on reading.
246vili chapter 40 . 3/23
Oh, this will be one huge battle. Btw, does Naruto know the Yondaime's Hirashin already. It could be more usefull then the demon chakra he has in himself.
SuigyLeSushi chapter 1 . 3/23
Salut!
Oui je suis bel et bien ce gros chieur qui vas poster un commentaire en français -lol- juste pour t'embêter un peu! :D
Je viens de commencer cette fanfiction et j'avoue être surpris d'en comprendre les mots, vus mon anglais de lycée. Toutefois, j'ai trouvé ce premier chapitre vraiment bien et du coup, j'espère que lorsque j'aurais atteint le dernier chapitre (d'ici dix ans lol) tu me permettrais de la traduire dans la langue française!

En attendant, je file lire la suite!
Bon courage.

SS.
naruto dragneel chapter 90 . 3/19
Awesome, love the fighting scenes, the devil king's first defeat! What a shocker
emanfrimpong chapter 114 . 3/17
What happened to Sasuke
entertained chapter 117 . 3/13
damn... thanks well written was hella entertained by it
me chapter 83 . 3/13
damn epic keeps getting better!
DLM4 chapter 4 . 3/11
kakashi getting detained for being on time is the best thing ever.
246vili chapter 37 . 3/10
finally Naruto is stating to turn into someone who is worth is worth to follow and fight for.
10,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »