Reviews for Lost soul
kabs chapter 1 . 10/1
TrustyFoxy chapter 117 . 9/24
Holy god. I cant-!
Kakazustash chapter 117 . 9/19
This is an amazing story and it took me forever to read because I got caught up in other stories and now I finished it. This story is amazing, but all good things have to come to an end.
HolyCurez chapter 7 . 9/16
Why live your life, when you know, all you live for is to die in the end chapter 4 . 9/12
"and pull an Itachi" lol chapter 4 . 9/12
"and pull an Itachi" lol
abi the bunny chapter 117 . 9/6
I am speechless. You had such a beautiful way when it came to weaving this story, it's truly one of the most remarkable fanfictions I've ever read. I think the ending was fitting, however I would've loved to have seen a sneak into the future.
Rosan Uzumaki chapter 114 . 8/31
I noticed that you didnt notice Jiraiya so thats who I'm going with
KAMI SAMA chapter 33 . 8/11
Uhmmm names from the story the raikage hmmm good story and nice plot
Alright. I realize that this fic is many years old and what not, so I vowed I wouldn't review (since you have more than enough, anyway) but I just had to for this chapter. Why the fuck would Haku use a kunai to attack someone with poison? It took me a while to get over the god/super saiyen Naruto, but to lower the abities of other ninja to do so is ridiculous. If Haku was as skilled in medicinal and herbal practices as you claim, he obviously would've put the poison on a freakin senbon and aim for his heart (his back) or that one area in the back of your neck that causes some serious spinal damage if injured, not on a fucking kunai. And lets just say that this scenario did in fact happen. Why would Haku take the time to aim for Naruto's jugular vein when the kunai was drenched in poison? It wouldn't have mattered where the kunai ended up, especially since Naruto wasn't able to move so freely while holding Zabuza, which brings me back to why didn't Haku aim at his back to damage his heart? Ugh, I'm going to continue to read, but it definitely won't surprise me if common sense doesn't apply to the characters Naruto faces just to make him seem stronger...
10,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »