Reviews for Lost soul
Redery chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Interesting. So Naruto is a psycho and Gaara will be the same one lol
Ryaan.G chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
can u please continue your story "A price for peace"? pls pls pls
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
The premise of a six year old anbu seems pretty far fetched...
AndyM9594 chapter 117 . 8/11/2016
where was sasuke in all of this? i last remember him leaving konoha during the civil war. i dont think he's mentioned at all after that?
AndyM9594 chapter 117 . 8/11/2016
AndyM9594 chapter 81 . 8/10/2016
I
animefantasy5987 chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
Lol Hinata's thought for the grave answer XD
Guest chapter 117 . 8/3/2016
Let me just put this out there, THIS WAS AMAZING! I was on the edge of my seat, gripping my phone, tears running down my face on every chapter. I rooted for Temari and Naruto since she first came to his home. Love seeing how much Naruto developed from how he used to see himself and to how he was able to fully see that he was human after all. Once again AMAZING. I'll be coming back to read this again very soon. Thank you for writing this, although I am pissed about the ending because I spend the whole time reading it sobbing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
To the guest saying 5'7 is impossible at 12... Dude I was 6'0 at twelve so it's totally impossible.
cassianiordache chapter 76 . 7/15/2016
Man, the fic is extremely well written, and you had a lot of dedication to take it this far. the only issue that I have with all this is the dragged on battles and the switching of the point of view in the war a thousand times.. like, I really can't read more of this battle, but I kind of want to know who died and who didn't.. I'm in a stalemate momentarely. Greatly written, in any case. One of my favorites
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 117 . 7/13/2016
since ch1 I fucking knew it was going to end like this. but it would be absolutely hilarious if naruto's like 'sike I'm alive'.
Jugo2017 chapter 117 . 7/7/2016
Great story loved the ending especially I have to admit when I was a bit newer to fanfiction I tried to read this story before and stopped about halfway through but eventually I came back to it and I am very glad I did.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
I really like your idea, I just feel like manner in which Naruto is portrayed negates his supposed condition. Here Naruto is said to be emotionless and totally cold and uncaring as a result of his training. However Naruto verbally and mentally uses adjectives and descriptives which by nature show some sort of personal opinion and betray feeling on Naruto's part. The cat scene in the next chapter is a good example - perhaps Naruto would still be contemplating the methods of killing it, but if he were truly emotionless he would be contemplating that for a reason such as to exercise his mind. If he were emotionless he would not care about getting scratched (no doubt accepting it as part of the cats existence), nor would he wish to kill it for the trouble it posed (because this is frustration and annoyance and anger). Even his previous description of Sakumo's actions utilised adjectives and made comparisons. Had he been emotionless what reason could he have to bring it up? Clearly Kakashi hasn't 'learned' from his father's actions so what could Naruto logically gain from bringing up - because Naruto is emotionless, and does not utilise his or interact with others' emotions.
Also it seems a little improbable that if Naruto's skill level is where he can beat Kakashi roundly for the bells that Sarutobi would actually choose this method of trying to help Naruto with his emotions. It's a waste of his skill for him to be there, Kakashi isn't exactly trained in that, and what exactly are Hinata and Sasuke expected to do?
Regardless, cool story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
5'7 is extremely tall for the age of twelve, and kinda unrealistic. At 12 most boys have entered puberty or hit their growths spurts, so to be so tall is extremely unusual. At 14 perhaps, once the male hormones have been released into the body, then perhaps Naruto could realistically be as tall as an average adult-fully-matured-grown-adult at 5'7. Honestly around twelve you could expected him to be five foot. Give a few inches maybe, but not unless he's a hefty child. Further biology will support this.
Masterx01 chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
Well, i have to say it, this chapter was bad, very bad... It has logicals flaws everywhere and the story-telling as a whole was bad handed.

-That Zabuza comeback was a thing but that he decides to keep fighting after hearing from Kakashi about Narutos Moniker that without doubt is registed in the Bingo Book as a S-rank nin kill on sigh is very unlikely and stupid.
10,916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »