Reviews for Lost soul
NerdieBirdie chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is no good. I hope the author dies of AIDS.
Guest chapter 117 . 2/18/2014
8 days it took me to finish reading one of the best naruto fics ever created, I immensely enjoyed the transfermation of all the characters and the originality, the ending unfortunately made me cry yet again, thank you for finishing this story from the bottom of my heart.
Ultrus Prime chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
This story is really intresting. Stories which naruto rarely show emotions and always follows order a really rare. Damn i'm really enjoying this story.
lil dynamic chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Ch2 down
lil dynamic chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I am rereading one of my most favorite stories ever, for every chapter of the 117 chapters I am looking forward each one. This is the seventh time I am reading this epic story again
Dorain Gray chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
can't,stop,cackling. love the ending scene the most.
phongcae23 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
I know I'm not that far in yet...but...damn dude...I wanna beat Naruto's head in with he a rock...it gets better right...?
Guest chapter 117 . 2/6/2014
Just finished reading for the second time just as amazing as I remembered
jed chapter 117 . 2/2/2014
love it read it all just saying thought temari baby
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
As Tayuya would put it, "That was fucking awesome!"
frytrix chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
Wow, you completely cripled naruto and then you trow an unknown sister wich sudenly have kyuubis soul out.

You made me ompletely lose interest in the story here.
SonOfNenji chapter 54 . 1/27/2014
Why couldn't Naruto simply summon some snakes to help out at the bridge defense?

Sure he wasn't too high on chakra but they worked very well in Sekai. Why wouldn't they work there too?

Hell, just because he didn't bring his own soldier pills didn't mean no one else did either. Feels to me like Naruto simply forgot his abilities momentarily because it was convenient for the plot.
luis rodriguez chapter 117 . 1/25/2014
This is by far the best story i have read in a long time
Guest chapter 29 . 1/22/2014
Wow you sure took a while to ruin your story, most authors can't hold out that many chapters.
jalingion chapter 117 . 1/15/2014
the story was awesome but i just have 1 question...

what happend to sasuke? he left the village but what happened after that?
10,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »