Reviews for Lost soul
luis rodriguez chapter 117 . 1/25/2014
This is by far the best story i have read in a long time
Guest chapter 29 . 1/22/2014
Wow you sure took a while to ruin your story, most authors can't hold out that many chapters.
jalingion chapter 117 . 1/15/2014
the story was awesome but i just have 1 question...

what happend to sasuke? he left the village but what happened after that?
NarutoCritic chapter 29 . 1/11/2014
I'm sorry, but I could handle the few grammar and spelling errors like maters when you meant matters or foxes when I knew you meant fox's ; however, this is the part that doesn't make any sense at all.

The Fourth Hokage died with his wife during the sealing jutsu, so that means this is no other way that the Fox's chakra to go into a third host. The fourth Hokaga has the yin chakra while Naruto has the yang, there is no way she'd be a host to the nine-tails. It is absolutely impossible and worse, you haven't even explained it.
brutusjr chapter 117 . 1/10/2014
Great story! There were times where I wished you would have been a little easier on Naruto, but all in all this was one of the best reads I have had in a long, long time.

Thanks so much for sharing.
Darthezio chapter 117 . 1/10/2014
This is probably the best fan fiction I have ever read
DarkestLightsBrightestShadows chapter 117 . 1/3/2014
enticing
Guest chapter 117 . 12/27/2013
Ph god, im crying... DAMN YOU author
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Wtf happens to sasuke
newmoon26 chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Wow great story so far, no wonder you have more than 10k reviews. I tried to jump around to see what's going to happen but I got confused! I guess I have to read from the beginning. Really great story!
Dark Fash chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oooooh sweet Kami ... how did you manage to get so much review? i bet ur story must be really nice . i will read it & see
KyuubiWindscar chapter 117 . 12/20/2013
An emotional rollercoaster. All the way through. Great job, great story man.

Did wanna say before I left this particular one for good, did you notice you use "loose" when you mean "lose" a lot? It's not story ruining, but it is a small mistake that I noticed in your writing. Anyway, even though I'm more than a year late catching up, I'm glad to say I did.
Guest chapter 117 . 12/13/2013
BREATHTAKING! absolutely breathtaking,for this story was incredible from beginning ta end,it was different and i mean TRULY DIFFERENT,Unlike some authors who do a half assed job,you truly worked on this story,you showed a man who had ta conquer a world ta create a new one,who carried the burden of the world and who hoped that sorrow would make people fear war,who hoped that his new world would be free of the old shinobi ways,this fanfic was a true shinobi story and its ending,i'm not ashamed ta say brought me ta tears and i'm a GUY For god's sake,all i can say is THANK YOU,i truly can't ask for more,i feel the same way i did after watching TITANIC for the first time,SATISFIED!-I AM SHUNSHIN NO KAMI
Stevie572 chapter 117 . 12/9/2013
From time to time I re-read this story. The parts with Temari and Naruto are so powerful and wonderful. One of my all time and quite possibly favorite story on this site. Well done, it was great from beginning to end.
KeilaNt chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Excellent fight! Loving your story , very creative and original.
10,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »