Reviews for Lost soul
PugTheMagician chapter 20 . 2/12
This story is... Odd. Only because i have never read an emotionless naruto story. I think you set this up very well but after sarutobi died it felt like the pacing was slightly off. I am curious how far naruto will get with his world empire idea, will he succeed or will he fail like most suspect. I especially like the confusion he has whenever he sees someone acting purely on emotion
passing through chapter 37 . 2/10
Good story, but you seen to have a very tenuous grasp of your own character's strength. That, or you just choose to ignore his previously established martial superiority in order to drive the tension. Either way, it's hellishly obnoxious. Regardless, thankyou for sharing. You've presented a verry unique perspective - or , at least, one i've never read before. Kudos.
I love that ending! This entire story was amazing and your ability to do character development is superb.
Thomas chapter 117 . 2/6
Slightly disappointed that naruto didn't survive, but great great story. Kept me on the edge. There WERE parts that were boring, but the other parts more than made up for it. Great job man.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 6 . 2/3
Hilarious. The supposed "demon" who easily beats Hatake gets taken by surprise and almost killed. Lame. So lame.
Heart to Paper chapter 116 . 1/27
Maybe Sasuke, in some continuation/sequel uses Edo Tensei to resurrect the Demon King to the battlefield, and Naruto does what Madara did in the manga and found the loophole to remain on the plain of the living indefinitely, either to have a 'ship' with Temari, or to atleast put affairs in order. Something to think on. Once again...Brilliant brilliant fucking story.
Heart to Paper chapter 117 . 1/27
What and incredible story. I've read it from start to finish three times in three years. The ending always pulls at my heatstrings. Impressive work! Just wished Naruto would have survived. Maybe lived out in hiding or so. But great great story! lots of emotion as well.
MRiguy chapter 117 . 1/24
Finally finished the story, took me ages.. Man, your story is amazing! I kept putting it off, finding new stories to read and when i ran out, i stumbled on yours in my alerts. Best choice i've done this year xD
leonardobluesummers chapter 117 . 1/22
Masterpiece, plain and simple. There were some errors, boring and unnecessary parts too, but overall it was the best fanfiction I've ever read. It's no wonder why it's got so many reviews.
denitr chapter 11 . 1/12
i have no idea how i managed to actually read 12 chapters of this story. like the biggest glaring thing. the characters. like you usually want someone to connect with like original naruto that want be hokage and wants to be accepted generally. here we got a characterless team no one cares about. then after some boring stuff they go to wave. like in original naruto they at least cared about the country, the drunk and his family so the team have some drive to fight for. so in this story they did go there because of their pride and then they fight some long boring fights with zabuza... because of their pride? while truly not risking anything because kakashi is always repeating in his mind that this is nothing for naruto, so even the last tension is discarded for this. at this point i wouldn't mind if the whole team would suddenly get killed because how bland they are. i guess it would be better if naruto just killed them with one kunai and the story would centre about the character progression, at least it would go somewhere...
LedyRheill chapter 13 . 1/11
Wow. Just... Wow. Well played
Destiny's Bond chapter 1 . 1/6
This story... This story... Was... So good that I can't even describe it!
Oh for fucks sake! It's Shikaku! Not Shikato, Dummkopf! And I just looked at the first few lines of the next chapter, when I remembered that I needed to post this review, And I saw that you said the dog's name was Kudomaru *sigh* it's KuROmaru, get it? Kuromaru, literally meaning "black ring" or just "black" with the "maru" being added at the end to show it is a masculine name A.K.A a boy's name. So Kuromaru is "black" and Akamaru is "red", got it dummkopf?
Man you sure a bright piece of sunshine aren't you? Still I gotta say its the best story in naruto fanfiction. Enough said
DCosmicSage38 chapter 4 . 1/3
Damn that Hiruzen. He always say "it will not happen again" pffft I bet Kushina will castrate that old man when he is sent in heaven.
10,795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »