Reviews for Lost soul
RayNaruKushi chapter 1 . 4/17
far enough Chapter, keep update your fic
Cade2065 chapter 117 . 4/14
Thank you.
I find it inexplicably satisfying that Itachi has decided to take up farming. However, I'm curious as to what happened to Sasuke...
A coup! Incredible.

On a side note I'm so glad this story isn't full of Japanese and honorifics.
Kinoe-kun chapter 1 . 4/5
Now this. This story here. This is possibly the most epic fic I have ever read. And not as in 'cool' epic. Or 'best fights' epic, or length epic. Just epic. The quality of the plotline is really good, the fights are well written, the OCs function as a canon character does, and it flows really well. Good job, my man, a truly amazing read.
Bollywoodelf chapter 1 . 4/4
I've reread this story nine times in the last two years and it is still my favorite story on here
Bollywoodelf chapter 1 . 4/4
Anonymous chapter 38 . 4/4
In 9 years akamaru would be dead or very old at the least definitely not the size of the horse.
Blitzstrahl chapter 30 . 3/31
Whats this nonsense with the OCs as kages?
Price Of Power chapter 114 . 3/28
You know I've been wondering for awhile but what happened to Sasuke? Pulled a Toriyama and Launch there.
justanotherfanfictionaddict-12 chapter 13 . 3/27
\(.O.)/ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS KILL THE COUNCIL REVOLUTION YESSSSSS!
justanotherfanfictionaddict-12 chapter 12 . 3/27
*prepares for amazing awesome council-slaying scene that is hopefully in the next chapter*
justanotherfanfictionaddict-12 chapter 7 . 3/27
*points at naruto* EEEEEVIIILLLLLL
guest chapter 22 . 3/24
It's Godaime, not Gondaime.
Go means five.
KingOfTheFall chapter 117 . 3/23
This was a beautiful story, I'm just saddened that I read it so late.
10,931 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »