Reviews for Lost soul
dammiester chapter 13 . 2/11
This story is really intresting. Stories which naruto rarely show emotions and always follows order a really rare. Damn i'm really enjoying this story.
lil dynamic chapter 2 . 2/10
Ch2 down
lil dynamic chapter 1 . 2/10
I am rereading one of my most favorite stories ever, for every chapter of the 117 chapters I am looking forward each one. This is the seventh time I am reading this epic story again
Dorain Gray chapter 13 . 2/10
can't,stop,cackling. love the ending scene the most.
phongcae23 chapter 10 . 2/9
I know I'm not that far in yet...but...damn dude...I wanna beat Naruto's head in with he a rock...it gets better right...?
Just finished reading for the second time just as amazing as I remembered
jed chapter 117 . 2/2
love it read it all just saying thought temari baby
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 13 . 1/30
As Tayuya would put it, "That was fucking awesome!"
frytrix chapter 30 . 1/29
Wow, you completely cripled naruto and then you trow an unknown sister wich sudenly have kyuubis soul out.

You made me ompletely lose interest in the story here.
SonOfNenji chapter 54 . 1/27
Why couldn't Naruto simply summon some snakes to help out at the bridge defense?

Sure he wasn't too high on chakra but they worked very well in Sekai. Why wouldn't they work there too?

Hell, just because he didn't bring his own soldier pills didn't mean no one else did either. Feels to me like Naruto simply forgot his abilities momentarily because it was convenient for the plot.
luis rodriguez chapter 117 . 1/25
This is by far the best story i have read in a long time
Wow you sure took a while to ruin your story, most authors can't hold out that many chapters.
jalingion chapter 117 . 1/15
the story was awesome but i just have 1 question...

what happend to sasuke? he left the village but what happened after that?
NarutoCritic chapter 29 . 1/11
I'm sorry, but I could handle the few grammar and spelling errors like maters when you meant matters or foxes when I knew you meant fox's ; however, this is the part that doesn't make any sense at all.

The Fourth Hokage died with his wife during the sealing jutsu, so that means this is no other way that the Fox's chakra to go into a third host. The fourth Hokaga has the yin chakra while Naruto has the yang, there is no way she'd be a host to the nine-tails. It is absolutely impossible and worse, you haven't even explained it.
brutusjr chapter 117 . 1/10
Great story! There were times where I wished you would have been a little easier on Naruto, but all in all this was one of the best reads I have had in a long, long time.

Thanks so much for sharing.
10,454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »