Reviews for Lost soul
Darthezio chapter 117 . 1/10
This is probably the best fan fiction I have ever read
HolySh1tAPie chapter 117 . 1/3
enticing
Guest chapter 117 . 12/27/2013
Ph god, im crying... DAMN YOU author
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Wtf happens to sasuke
newmoon26 chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Wow great story so far, no wonder you have more than 10k reviews. I tried to jump around to see what's going to happen but I got confused! I guess I have to read from the beginning. Really great story!
Dark Fash chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oooooh sweet Kami ... how did you manage to get so much review? i bet ur story must be really nice . i will read it & see
KyuubiWindscar chapter 117 . 12/20/2013
An emotional rollercoaster. All the way through. Great job, great story man.

Did wanna say before I left this particular one for good, did you notice you use "loose" when you mean "lose" a lot? It's not story ruining, but it is a small mistake that I noticed in your writing. Anyway, even though I'm more than a year late catching up, I'm glad to say I did.
Guest chapter 117 . 12/13/2013
BREATHTAKING! absolutely breathtaking,for this story was incredible from beginning ta end,it was different and i mean TRULY DIFFERENT,Unlike some authors who do a half assed job,you truly worked on this story,you showed a man who had ta conquer a world ta create a new one,who carried the burden of the world and who hoped that sorrow would make people fear war,who hoped that his new world would be free of the old shinobi ways,this fanfic was a true shinobi story and its ending,i'm not ashamed ta say brought me ta tears and i'm a GUY For god's sake,all i can say is THANK YOU,i truly can't ask for more,i feel the same way i did after watching TITANIC for the first time,SATISFIED!-I AM SHUNSHIN NO KAMI
Stevie572 chapter 117 . 12/9/2013
From time to time I re-read this story. The parts with Temari and Naruto are so powerful and wonderful. One of my all time and quite possibly favorite story on this site. Well done, it was great from beginning to end.
keilant2 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Excellent fight! Loving your story , very creative and original.
Guest chapter 117 . 12/4/2013
This is the best story on the site.
You should make a sequel
Here's an idea i came up with, feel free to use.
A new threat rises to threaten the peace of the new konoha. Temari has a child for naruto, gaara is the new leader. Kabuto is back, having mastered sage mode,.with a nation of cursed mark nin and juugos clan. They prove to be deadly as they launch an attack and wage konaha. Jiraiya dies but not before leaving a special seal that allows akina to speak into the after life, edo tensei and bring back kakashi, jiraiya, choji,.kankuro, zhuge liang and ofcourse everyones favorite demom king. Please . Challenge
Buttonspaz chapter 117 . 11/30/2013
This is one of the most, fucking amazing stories that I have ever read...
Thankyou for creating this masterpiece!
Guest chapter 117 . 11/27/2013
This was deep man. Deep. I'll pretend I'm not crying. I'll have to go outside after this and kill a couple of puppies to regain my manhood.
Digitize27 chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
Yeah... no; can't do it, can't read any more of this; sorry.
Digitize27 chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
Again... the fuck? Why would the Yondaime use his own son... and some random two year old girl, that has parents no less. That makes absolutely no sense; at least use a baby, or at least a frickin orphan. Also why the hell wasn't this girl burnt from the inside out due to not being an Uzumaki/Senju?
10,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »