Reviews for Lost soul
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 9 . 2/19
DAMN YOU I WANTED TO SEE LIKE 100 s rank mission or like kage level skills but you gave me nothing
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 8 . 2/19
If kabuto doesn't show info cards about naruto I will personally shove a chidori up your ass
Fettman10 chapter 1 . 2/19
To anyone who will read this: go check A New Chance. It's a Naruto fanfic that's is fucking Popular. Check it!
lollygangster chapter 117 . 2/18
AMAZING! It took me a while but I read every word and you are just a brilliant writer. The start and ending had that tragic sort of feel which I absolutely love in stories but it leaves room for hope in the end. So sad yet so amazing. Love it. Love Naruto. Temari. Akina. Hinata. Hanabi. Everyone. Thankyou so much for wrighting this story but damn was it long. 7 times the length of Divergent.
everquesting chapter 1 . 2/17
dude. Why aren't there more people like you in this world? I would be a happier man
mheredia1 chapter 90 . 2/10
you have great imagery
Primeval Of The Darkness chapter 116 . 2/7
Damn dood.
Pyryp chapter 2 . 1/31
Fuck Hinata.
Plasmic chapter 8 . 1/31
Wow u made 12 year old naruto taller than 15-17 year old canon naruto. That just seems odd to imagine
FadingCrow chapter 117 . 1/27
You made the best fan fiction i ever read and i love the ending sad but peaceful "Make A New World Where Someone Like Me Cannot Not Be Born" That Made it Even sadder i love your work i hope you continue cause i will be reading your Fanfic's Of Naruto oh and i loved your Fanfic "The Strength Of Brothers" Your Amazing Writer And Thank You For Writing - FadingCrow
dmt chapter 117 . 1/25
woh ...epic
This story is so good! I can't put it down ;;
Lord Asmodeus chapter 116 . 1/7
Revolting. Disgusting. Repulsive.

Follower of the doctrine of Leibniz? No wonder the ending was so vile, and many elements such as the sister and lover were not only cliche, but as vile as possible.

The cycle continues. It is perpetual. Eternal. Refuting otherwise is idiocy.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
i suppose that Akina will be Naruto's Sister and probably have the other half of Kurama sealed in her (i hope im wrong)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
hmm, sad that Itachi didn't join him... also seems that the MS isn't effective against Kurama or at least it isn't while it is sealed or maybe only EMS is effective against it...
10,580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »