Reviews for Lost soul
SpiritOfDante chapter 80 . 4/25
I like psycho kakashi.
penea2 chapter 117 . 4/17
What an amazing ending to an amazing story. Very unique fic and it stands the test of time nearly 5 years later.
penea2 chapter 107 . 4/17
omg hype Naru x tema ship.
penea2 chapter 105 . 4/17
so it just occured to me that I have no idea what happened to sasuke in the begginning...

Did he die or something?

That was a really good ending to the chapter with Jiraiya and Naruto being defenseless.
TheBeauty chapter 37 . 4/11
I wonder how comes he considers himself so strong when he can barely handle 2 people at one time... Neither of them is even Kage level...
Ugh. Boo. The ending where Naruto had to die..really now?!
jtscores chapter 29 . 4/1
Guan is pretty much Guts from Berserk, right? I imagined him with the Greatsword from Dark Souls (the first one). And it's pretty much confirmed that Naruto has a sister, and that shit's going down. A lot of it. Like, there's feces raining from the sky, it's disgusting. Also, gr8 CH.
What
jtscores chapter 20 . 3/19
I'm calling it right now: Akina is an Uzumaki, and related to Naruto.
jtscores chapter 14 . 3/17
Holy fuck! I just stumbled across this, and just... I can't wait to see this all play out. My one scepticism is that if everyone is being killed off, how will the story be towards the end? After all, there are still 103 more chapters that I need to read. Will characters outside of the universe of Naruto be introduced? I hope not. If this story, already a masterpiece, can keep that sort of integrity, then I would be absolutely amazed.
Quadredurudoubleslash2 chapter 116 . 3/15
I'll always be blinded by the light when ever I read this fic. No matter where I go in life this fic always stays with me as I read sleep breath eat. You know what the worst part about this fic was... It was the perfect NaruHina that could have happened, normally I don't approve of that relationship. But this story hit me in heart and it probably will never leave. And so I'll thank you once more and thousand times and thousand more for giving this gift to enjoy and anguish over.
NameUnknown chapter 1 . 3/9
This is the most beatiful story I have ever read!Well do!
Bellum chapter 117 . 3/4
The shinobi world is an awful, terrible institution that needs to go. This is something Kishimoto himself acknowledged in the manga, but he never followed through. This is how Naruto should have ended: not with Naruto going crazy and killing all of the ninja, but one way or another, with the dissolution of the shinobi system. Even Sasuke's crazy plan was better than what actually happened.

You've done a great job exploring this theme to its natural and correct conclusion. Also, great work with the characters. If your goal was to make me feel for an absolute monster, you've succeeded.
Scarlet Warhawk chapter 13 . 2/28
Where's Danzo at in all of this? You'd figure he'd be having a field day.
ArcticLife chapter 117 . 2/19
Holy fucking shit. Just...god damn, that was incredible. I applaud thee, good sir/madam. I'm am so thoroughly impressed and gobsmacked, I just don't know how to describe this.
Oh wait, yes I do. One word: