Reviews for Lost soul
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 53 . 12/17/2016
How bad.. The plan of Raikage was good but not that good.. But i see this is the best moment for Naruto to meet temari and take her with him to Konoha..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 50 . 12/17/2016
Temari can see vestiges of future.. Naruto's future.. And if she can see that, she is in that moment right.. How crazy..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 49 . 12/17/2016
Yes! The fight begin in Kumo! Yossshhh!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 48 . 12/17/2016
Wow.. I see.. Yoshihiro can't win but, he can save Temari's life.. Thanks Tsuchikage sama! Naruto is heartless.. How sad to read.! But is a great chapter, is a great fic..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 47 . 12/17/2016
Well.. Naruto is really an scary man.. And he just punch woman and man for equal.. He is an truly bastard and have the name of Demon King for right.. Crap.. This not going to be good..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 45 . 12/17/2016
Yoshihiro is absolutely awesome! He can defeat too much people.. Wow.. But what about Naruto? Maybe he can't win in a fight with the demon king..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 43 . 12/17/2016
I see.. Temari is dreaming about future, Naruto's future for be exactly.. She can see that because she is the soul mate for him.. But what a horrible future.. I think if she can see all that bad moment, she is going to be alive when all people die.. Wow.. She is meeting Naruto soon right?
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 42 . 12/17/2016
Wow! Yoshihiro is very good at war.. But of course now he is going to fight with the demon of konoha himself.. I like to see the genins arriving to Iwa.. The fun begin!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 41 . 12/17/2016
My god.. The battle scene between Shino and Yoshihiro was awesome.. Im bored of shino's power, is just what he can do? Nothing more? Now now, hinata is in trouble here!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 40 . 12/16/2016
The war begin again.. But nine years more old.. I don't want more konoha's important person to die.. How sad..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 39 . 12/16/2016
I like Yoshihiro and his nephew.. They have a pretty relationship.. Naruto want Iwa now? And Deidara is gone.. Holly shit.. I think Gaara have a great intention and ideas to help Yoshihiro and people of iwa but, all team of important shinobis in that mission? And Temari too? Oh maybe she can meet Naruto again..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 38 . 12/16/2016
Nine years after... Wow what a big time pass.. I like to see you can describe all person and member of all country in some detail.. Really good at all.. Is very interesting to see the interaction betweet Shikamaru and temari like friends.. And i love kiba.. Hinata is the most beautiful woman in konoha? I seriously doubt.. Haha.. I am having a great time reading this story..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 37 . 12/16/2016
At least Yoshino was naruto's first love.. He have feelings for that girl.. A young love.. But i see he just want to be the promise he make to sarutobi being true.. He don't have time for love..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 36 . 12/16/2016
Poor Yoshino.. She is going to Die.. And his men too..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 35 . 12/16/2016
Holly shit.. At first i think this chapter is going to be really short.. But is a note from you.. Good! You scared my soul out of my body!
10,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »