Reviews for Lost soul
midnightgale chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Man, I feel so bad for Kakashi...that's what he gets for always being late...hahahaha.

Nah, this isn't rushed. I'm actually really glad that you're gonna to write about the important and interesting parts.

Well, this is a great story, update when you have time! :)
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Dude that was totally awsome. I love the changes you made with Hinata, very clever. Keep writing!
Garrus chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
I love your stories. It helps that your an update god. Keep up the good work. All I can really say. Also thank you for not writing slash. Ick.
biggestboss chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
great job on the new chapter! Is Naruto still wearing the hood, so have Hinata and Sasuke seen his face yet? Also, real cool bit when Naruto went 'poof' away. It's great that you update pretty often. Cya!
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
could u give me a answer? on what itll be?

naruto/tenten?

naruto/tenmari?

naruto/kyuubi?(fem plz if so)

naruto/oc?

naruto/tayuya(u know that girl from the sound 4..not countin bone guy)

uh...i know itll be a suprise but...can u narrow it down? like narrow it to like 3 pairins? so i can guess..oh well i sound so very curious

_

well anyway good chapter..couldve been longer but w/e
battousai222 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
well dam good chapter! I love this story. By any chance will it be a Naruto X Haku story. If not who. PLEASE TELL! Any way love the story! Check out my story please. Kazama Uzumaki Naruto!
Draonheart0000 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
i love it plz keep going
FF-loverHP1 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
sweet!
MagusKyros chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Another interesting story. I've always liked your concepts, and it is because of that you're one of the best authors on this site. Though, to not fuel your ego, your writing could use some work :P, but even then, your story and concepts you use are very good.

Also, I was wondering, if ever, will you create another NaruSaku fic? I know you've made one before, but your writing style has improved leaps and bounds since Demons glory, and that story had some problems with it that I don't see in your other works.

You don't have to do it, as your other fics have good pairings as well, but it was just a request.
Son of the morning chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
im glad it isn't a naru/hina because this story would seem better without any pairing. though if you did have one in mind, i really would like to see you pull it off.
J.F.C chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Love it, I hope you update soon.
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Hinata is lame.
LordHatredX chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
good chap update! ! ! ! !
Shadow Eclipse chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
awsome

update soon
NarutoNineTails chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
this is so AWESOME! i love it! please update soon!
10,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 680 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 700 .. Last Next »