Reviews for Lost soul
Cupid's Bride chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
BTW... love how Kakashi tried to turn up early only to be interrogated. Mendokusei.
Cupid's Bride chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
It's a Naruto/Temari or Naruto/Tayuya isn't it? You've done... a number of pairings here already... right now, I'm thinking... that there are no Konoha kunoichi who will even show that they're worth it in his eyes. I thought maybe you'll pair him with Anko or Kurenai; but then again - Kurenai might be a bit biased and afraid of him... and Anko will surely not be able to contribute any change to him. TenTen sounds like a scaredy cat to me too... so that really leaves me without a Konoha nin except for Yugao. So I looked out for other kunoichi... you wouldn't pair him up with another jinchuuriki like that girl who holds the Nibi no Nekomata. (The actual one in the series.) And you wouldn't pair him up with Sasame-chan of the Fuuma clan. So... that leaves me with three last ones: Kin Tsuchi, Temari and Tayuya.

Kin is pretty much out. Since... well, she's not strong enough. She'd turn tail at the sight of Naruto; but Temari and Tayuya looked like two girls who'd stand up to him. Depends on you, really. And I didn't consider an OC, since you are already doing one in your other story. I should have mentioned that any pairing you've done before will not be repeated in this one. So, Hana is out, Ino (*sniff*) too... and Sakura (though really, no love lost there; can she be tortured or something in the Chuunin Exams, please?).

Anyway, I've been on a kind of sabbatical from reading your fics. Since they're quite time consuming and I HATE being left hanging at times... but I just had to read Lost Soul when I checked my mail. I love it. You rock, and I'd love it even more when you update soon... but I might go back on my self-imposed LD 1449 Sabbatical Leave. Haha... I love you and your fics! :) But right now, me go sleepy... JA!
Monaki-cheung chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
fwah great story! i luv it hurry update D
Quathis chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
I loved the scene where Kakashi is interrogated for arriving on time. His reaction only made it more hilarious.

I can understand the rush. You should do as you feel appropriate for the story.
LbcLostKid chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Excellent chapter.

Update Soon.
Sect chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
It's... very "eh". Not very original, and pretty much the same "weapon of Konoha, hear my roar" type story. I understand that you're going to twist it a bit later, but right now... there's nothing that makes it stand out.
QuyenNguyen chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
wow you seem to like writing a lot since i get an story alert that features one of your stories 3 tiems a week, well anyways nice chap
Viperflamer chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
You say this is not NaruHina? Does that mean you already have a pairing decided for him?

Personally I think you should take the route where their is no pairing until whatever you have planned happens. Then pair him with Hinata. SOrry, just the way you have portrayed her is interesting, as well as intense. One question though, WHERE THE HELL IS SAKURA!

Good story though. You always write stuff that makes my time on this site worth it.

Best wishes,

Viperflamer.

P.S. My Mircrosoft Word is down, so I am just using the document format in Fanfiction. Saying this to let you know that Brutality is on its way, but may take a little while, as will all my updates. Thought you should know cause you said you really wanted an update for that story, and I kind of left it at a huge cliff hanger.

P.S.S You are a great plot writer. The creativity, and new spin on old ideas is top notch for you man. Keep it up.
Tiki Rane Gobell chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
My word of the day: awesome

What does this word apply to? Your story- Lost Soul.

When will you update? I predict very soon.

Why? Because you're just awesome like that, ahum!

Do I have you convinced yet, or doI need to ask more questions that I will just answer myself anyway? Just one more...

Who is saying thanks for writing and goodbye?

Tiki Rane Gobell
tennisdesi91 chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
good chapter ... haha ... i hope naruto finds himself ... yeah .. haha
action naruto lover chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
damn right it better not be NARU/HINATA, or you will lose my respect

it might be a temari pairing because it's on the naru/temeri section (no duh!)

i hope for sakura sasuke fan girls bashing!
Thundereaper chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
"Sometimes he just wanted to take a kunai and pull an Itachi. God knows he could do it."

That one line...is the epitome of awesome. I love it so much. I laughed so hard.
animeflunky chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
hmm i cant wait to see how u do the transition of naruto being a human weapon to having human emotions and stuff :) update plz hehe
spedclass chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon.
Blue Bragon chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
thanks well lets see where does this goes anyway okay
10,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 680 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 700 .. Last Next »