Reviews for Lost soul
ShulblakaSaphira chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
...How could you do this to Naruto-kun? *sobs*...Keep up the good work and update soon!
PoetJTB chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
this is good and like the others i'm only reading this because you wrote it. I highly doubt i'd read some one else's story like this.
when.cows.go.drunk chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
I love how you made Gaara and Naruto! Will Sakura be in this fic? And thank gosh for not putting Kurenai as a pairing... It would be weird for a 27 year old woman and a 12 year old boy together...
omnidragon82 chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Sounds Awesome!
dragondancer123 chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Ew! How can some people think that Kurenai is a good pairing for Naruto? That's almost as bad as Naruto and Tsunade! Anyway, I liked the chapter.
Arf101 chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Dude NICE! This is awsome I can't wait for the rest.

signed/loyal fan!
SurvivalHorror chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
May I make a suggestion. Rewrite chapter three and get rid of the Naruto becoming a genin part. It's been done before (I've seen at least 6 different stories with the same idea). The whole Naruto is Anbu at a young age but loses his humanity so Hokage forces him to become a genin has been done to death. Your story is NOT original. It's nothing but a copy cat premise. I'm not flaming you, I love the story, just dislike the idea in chapter 3 since I've seen it done time and time again.

Here's a suggestion. Instead of making Naruto a Genin alongside Hinata and Sasuke. Why not make Naruto their instructure. See, if Naruto is a genin, who do you think is going to do all the work on the team? It's going to be Naruto and possibly Kakashi. Hinata and Sasuke won't develop as ninjas with someone so powerful. Also, it won't bring back his humanity cuzz he can still remain closed off and silent, (just look at Sasuke in canon), plus he's already on an Anbu team, if he doesn't socialize there, why would he on a genin team? He has more in common with the Anbu them some weak genins.

My suggestion, you make him their instructor and add another rookie nine to the team. By doing this, you don't waste Naruto's talents. You have a logical excuse for him not doing all the dirty work on missions (you can have him sit back and watch his team, only coming in when things get rought) plus you force him to socialize. As an instructor, Naruto can't remain silent and become a wallflower. He has to talk and interact with his team to be able to teach them.

So please, please rewrite chapter three with Naruto as a genin teacher and not a genin student. It's more logical, you can develop him better, plus it's original.
Odin's Scribe chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
I'm not sure what pairing you have in mind for this fic, but I hope it's not a common one. NaruTema or NaruAya would be awesome, but of course in the end it's up to you. Great job on this chapter. Update soon!
Baka-No-Bakas chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
if you haven't already find and read the fic "The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto" it's a world of warcraft naruto crossover. it's about 60 words and an awesome fic. when you finish that there is a sequal enjoy them if you haven't already
Jomasten chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Ah'm wid yah dere, brudda. I too take inspiration from other fanfics and sometimes, anime or movies. But mostly fanfics. I noticed that too. All if not most of my fanfics are rarely updating, to the fact I just reread their stories all over again...

Anyways, GOOD JOB AND UPDATE SOON!
Aerowind Kinomoto chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
I can understand being tall for his age, but freaking 5'7"! He's as tall as the entire freaking shinobi nation at the age of 12. 5'7" is WAY more than "relatively". He's like 3 inches shorter than Kakashi _

Anyway...I hope you rush the Zabuza arc. I've read it so many times I don't care HOW different Naruto is, it's still relatively the same stuff. Hopefully it won't drag too much.
Kyuubi No Surebu chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
cool fic i love it oh and i agree about the whole plot wrighting thing but there are still a few out there that are great
Aerowind Kinomoto chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
Do you happen to be a fan of R.A. Salvatore? The maneuvers with the Scimitars seem a bit Drizzt-ish.
Aerowind Kinomoto chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
As much as I like your stories, you have major commitment problems :p

On another note, this is a rather interesting premise. I've seen a couple of other fics like this, but they turn Naruto into more of a sadistic evil bastard. As long as Naruto doesn't go AWOL and totally rip everyone a new one then it'll be interesting to see how it turned out.
I Am the Greatest chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
This is like whoa...About two-hundred something reviews for three chapters.
10,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 680 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 700 .. Last Next »