Reviews for Lost soul
Kurai no Tsuki chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Pure Awesomness!
Itachidono chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
awesome chap keep up the great work and update soon and could the next chap be a bit longer please
RuneNeko chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Hey, I'm in love with your story! If ya want, I could be your beta. Reply back to this message if you are interested.
xyvortex chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Sweet story. I am assuming that Naruto will begin to discover his humanity eventually. I mean your kick-ass Naruto is great but you also want him to become sympathetic at some point.
dude wit du gun chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
seriously? Konoha's weapon got crippled by a measly blade dripped in poison? That's all it takes to put him down?
Ninja Of The Shadow chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Hey LD this is jomone112166 and i finally read some of your new stroy. It seems to be going good so far but its a little different than you had planned before i see. Anyway i wanted to ask why is hinata so observant. I mean she was so shy in the regular arc and now this is totally different. Anyway the story seems well done only a few errors but nothing bad. I've been busy with school but i should have that first chap up for my story soon. Be on the look out
Jeefus chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME. I absolutely love this Naruto. AMAZING! I loved how Zabuza recognized Naruto was on an intirely new level, and he didnt' even use Kyuubi's chakra. Maybe as Haku and Zabuza are fleeing, Saskue and Hinata will hear Naruto refered to as 'Konoha's Hell Fox'. However, I especially can't wait to see him battle Orochimaru, and after that the third test, although I don't think he'll be fighting in because he already outranks chunin. Nontheless please please please please speed through the first and second exams. I can't wait for more. Great job, update soon.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
o

cool

update soon

like the gloves by the way
TenWings chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
UPDATE SOON!
wdango chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
5 stars. /pif

:) Updates? -yawn-

1 a.m. in the morning. Your fault that I'm awake. :(
itachisgurl93 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
ohh i really lik the story

poor naru

plz update soon
Aidis chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
w00! keep it up neh? I can't wait to see this new Gaara, anyways, update soon neh?

-Aidis
Thereddragoon1 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
this is really good...please update soon
jozs001 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Make longer chappies please if it's not a problem! MAKE HIM DESTROY KONOHA!
Vellor The Ancient chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
nice new chapter. i have to say though, naruto being anbu would realize that his cover is as their teammate, which means that he would hide his power to make it look like he was roughly on their level, helping kakashi sure, but taking over for him?

other than that it was a great chap, and it was nice to see more of his swordmenship in action. (funny enough i prefer to use twin scimitars, but my style works better for two or more on one, me being the one while his seems to work just fine for one on one, which is my sword style's main weakness.)
10,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 680 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 700 .. Last Next »