Reviews for Lost soul
RuneNeko chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
Sweet! Great chapter! We practically get to see how Gaara acted in the Manga. It's almost the same, except, Naruto isn't blood thirsty and in control of his demon. Great job and keep it up!
devil66 chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
sadistic bastard...anyway good chapter and what is naruld
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
-_-...sigh...for some reason most stories always have the first part of the chunnin end there...im not complainin just...its anoyyin..u know? oh well good chapter and nice job
Firecanburn chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
It is spelled "Daimyo".

There isn't really anything to comment on this chapter. I look forward to seeing what twists the Chuunin exams will have.
darth.chicken chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
kick ass i cant wait to read how the exam will turn out and how naruto will handle orochimaru if he does decide to fight him or run away with his team. i cant wait to read how everyones reaction will be like when naruto fights during the prelims if their is going to be one. please update soon your story is kick PLANET!
Tiki Rane Gobell chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
Hmm...I'm a little undecided about this chapter. I think you had too much OOCness, esp where Gaara and his Sand siblings were involved. I understand why some characters would be different, but not these.

But hey, whatever, it's your story and I'll keep reading it even if Gaara ends up with a laugh like Santa Claus and starts handing out Easter Eggs to the Genins.

TRG
chm01 chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
it's great and don't worry about the waiting i have AL the time rigth now
Josephus Prime chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
DUDE! NICE ONE! i bet Kabuto pissed his pants! Hey, who's gonna be the lucky lady Naruto's gonna be paired with?
J.F.C chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
Love it, I hope you update soon.
Scarrty chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
I like you. Yeah I like you really much :D

You update often(in the last time) you make stories that are better than 95% of the shit, some people call Fanfiction, out there. So I like you :)

And, I want more!

Nero
G chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
Short..
Sou Mynona chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
Wai! i really like ur story, keep up the good work. Your Naruto is super well represented and the plot, although it still hasn't diverged from canon, is changed enough to not make it boring. Really, it's a great work. Can't wait for more.
Kurai no Tsuki chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
OMG FINALLY CHUNIN EXAMS! Cant wait to read the next chapter! I
Prim8 chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
Oh, you're evil, that cliffhanger is just...ARGH *rips hair*

This is a great fic, can't believe I haven't found it till now. Anyway, keep writing and updating.

Oh, and the pairing. Not Naru/Hina or Naru/Kure. hmm...I hope it's not Naru/Saku.
Korraganitar the NightShadow chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
a very good chapter! The fight with Zabuza was revealing...even when it seemed Naruto was losing he was totally in control...poor Zabuza didn't have a chance in hell.

next chapter please! )