Reviews for Lost soul
bleeding hand chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I like this story just s much as i do your others. please keep updating
bonita bobita chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
This was awesome. Please update soon. I look forward to it because this is the best story I have ever read.
bahamut9999 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Nice fic, it is sad to see Naruto used as a living weapon. Maybe being in a team with Hinata will help him regain his humanity. Please let this be NaruHina.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
This just keeps getting better. I'm envious of your writing.
Firecanburn chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Hinata? I guess I shouldn't make assumptions. Great chapter again. As for why I am reading this, it is probably because you have insured us of a plot twist. You are incredibly good at doing those, and it is fun reading them.

Good luck.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
thank you for yet another great chapter. i dont know if you have realised,but this scenario has already been used in many other stories(although this is the best written version i have yet to seen).a little advice:dont have naruto demoted to a genin(that one is starting to get old).sai was an anbu and he didn't get demoted when he started in team 7,right?
guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
that was bone chilling keep it up
Rydeon chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Quick question, please tell me this is not a Naru/Hina fic p Other then that Im looking forward to what you are going to do when the chunin exams come around ;)
Cyber-Porygon chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
i think a better comparasion would be like raising a wolf among sheep keep up the great work
verath chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Great job, keep up the great writing
The great Khali chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
very very very very very very very very very very very very great story

pls update soon
Lacri Osa chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Kage: Interesting. But a question. Who taught Naruto? He had to have someone teach him the basics, at the very least.
Urgazhi chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
good second chapter, i like how you depicted the fight scene, nice detail

Sasuke, Hinata, and Naruto as a team? should be interesting... lol but it makes me wonder how Hinata will be without Naruto to crush on... will she be another Sasuke fangirl? (shudders...)
HorusRei chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Awesome yet again, and i love the quick update:) cant wait until the next chapter
random reader chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I can imagine how confusing is is for Naruto.

Truly, a perfect weapon. Unquestioning, unassuming.
10,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 680 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 .. Last Next »