Reviews for Lost soul
spedclass chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
Aweome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Irishfighter chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
awesome chapter, please update soon.
devil66 chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
i don't know what to say but it was a good chapter and i don't care if it is rushed a little just as long as you can understand it. this was a good chapter
Vestis chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
i liked this chapter alot, update soon or feel the wraith of the vampire goth Children! RAWR
Night'sBullet chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
sweet! this is such a cool plot line! but i noticed some grammer mistakes...don't take this the wrong way...but i'd be happy to profread for you...i hope i don't sound snobbish for saying that...if i do, then sorry, and feel free to yel at me!
Sparanda chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
Awesome story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

~Ronin
blackangel chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
FINALLY! THE CHUUNIN EXMANS!
Cupid's Bride chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
Absolutely brilliant, this chapter was DIVINE! :-) WHat the fuck are other people talking about? The pace is AMAZING! Do they want you to move this story at a turtle's (on land) pace? Retelling Kishimoto's story? They're fucktards.

I loved what Naruto said. You did an amazing job. I can't wait till they meet the new Gaara!

MORE SASUKE BEATING! YES YES! MORE MORE MORE!

Can there also be Sakura bashing? Pink Forehead should get demolished after she tries to beat up Konohamaru. Oh, does Konohamaru ever "befriend" Naruto?

BTW, what was the bridge named? It is highly unlikely that they named it The Great Naruto Bridge, after what Naruto had done... unless, Tazuna somehow still found himself admiring the boy despite his coldness.
Evaneezer chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
awfuly short chapter don't you think? The scroll bar increases an inch in length when I go from chap 6 to 7

update
Sir Deadpool chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
great job i think for the next one you should put some minor gaa/hina sasuke should not get the curse sealbecause naruto would be there and stop that pedophile bastard and your next fic should be a naruto bleach crossover or where naruto gets the curse mark instead of sasuke in the forest of death

for ideas on the crossover look for "after death","shrouded orange" and for the curse seal one check "the perfect vessel"
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
cool. wave arch done. this chpter was great and like i liked teh

length of this chapter almots twice as long as ur others

keep up the good work and the chapter length :)
Vellor The Ancient chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
yet again, a nice chapter. and thanks for answering the question about your other stories.
anon chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
Hey I like your story a lot, but Sasuke is clearly in it for a reason (I think?). The way Naruto and Kakashi both treat him like shit is going to make him run to Orochimaru ten times faster unless he gets killed by Naruto on the way there (or some other Shinobi). I like your story a lot and the Hinata/Naruto relationship seems like it is going to end up very intriguing, but Sasuke should have some role in this story other than getting in the way. He isn't a weak guy, and trust me I am not saying this because I like him (in fact he is one of the crappiest characters in the whole damn Anime, and the sharingan has turned into a copout for the writers in my opinion as well), but because if you put him in the story give him some sort of role.
battousai222 chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
Well dam good chapter. You should have Naruto fight Orochi at full power and take him down or hold him off (EVEN IN STRENGTH) until the Hokage comes to see what all the comotion is about not to mention the supper high class Jutsu's! No Naruto getting his ass kicked. That will not do. Why b/c you stated yourself. Sarutobi said that Naruto is as strong as if not stronger than he himself is. And if the 3rd can take on orochi then so can Naruto. So ya no he is weak and gets beatin easily. I hate stories like that. At least when Naruto is strong that is!

Keep up the good work. As for the Uchiha. Have him crippled in the 3rd exam by gaara crushing his leg and arm completly off!. MUH HAHAHAHAAH

Also one question. Are you going to have Jiaraya teach Naruto things or not? Like his birth right,(4th his dad) so learn resengun and toad summon and then hirishin to make him even more powerful. HELL YA! I love this story alot.

OIne more question. Is the 3rd going to die or are you going to have Naruto save him! I would absolutly love to see that! Never has happened before so it would be new. Same goes with Gaara and Sasuke getting crippled. HELL YAS!

You wanted it long here ya go. I hope you enjoyed my rant and I would like the questions answered but you don't have to if you don't want to. I love this story! Keep up the good work!
AznPuffyHair chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
Ah, so Hinata admit she is afraid of the Hell Fox... well, this certainly is interesting.

Anyway, good job UPDATE SOON!.PS: Is it just me, or is it leaning towards a Naru/Hina?
10,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 680 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 700 .. Last Next »