Reviews for Lost soul
Regres chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
alright! godd chapter c ya
Odin's Scribe chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
I wonder what the meaning is behind what Hinata saw. That can't be normal for Naruto. I look forward to seeing more of this. Update soon!
Kage of the village hidden in the Blood chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
good as always. I know a great Inuyasha fic if you don't mind that its rated M. Since Im not sure if its on heres the url

I f that one dosn't work for some reason then the one below will work for sure. later
biggestboss chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Nice job! great new look for Naruto. Can't wait to see the look on everyone else's faces whem Naruto walks into the room.
wrong light chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
paring is temari isnt it? i mean the story is listed in the naruto/temari filter so... yeah if you wanna keep it secrit you should set it after the big reveal
89 chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
hey, i kno what you mean about there being few quality fics out there nowdays. i think that this fic so far has a good chance at being one of the good ones. plz. update soon.
ShulblakaSaphira chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
...How could you do this to Naruto-kun? *sobs*...Keep up the good work and update soon!
PoetJTB chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
this is good and like the others i'm only reading this because you wrote it. I highly doubt i'd read some one else's story like this.
when.cows.go.drunk chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
I love how you made Gaara and Naruto! Will Sakura be in this fic? And thank gosh for not putting Kurenai as a pairing... It would be weird for a 27 year old woman and a 12 year old boy together...
omnidragon82 chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Sounds Awesome!
dragondancer123 chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Ew! How can some people think that Kurenai is a good pairing for Naruto? That's almost as bad as Naruto and Tsunade! Anyway, I liked the chapter.
Arf101 chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Dude NICE! This is awsome I can't wait for the rest.

signed/loyal fan!
SurvivalHorror chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
May I make a suggestion. Rewrite chapter three and get rid of the Naruto becoming a genin part. It's been done before (I've seen at least 6 different stories with the same idea). The whole Naruto is Anbu at a young age but loses his humanity so Hokage forces him to become a genin has been done to death. Your story is NOT original. It's nothing but a copy cat premise. I'm not flaming you, I love the story, just dislike the idea in chapter 3 since I've seen it done time and time again.

Here's a suggestion. Instead of making Naruto a Genin alongside Hinata and Sasuke. Why not make Naruto their instructure. See, if Naruto is a genin, who do you think is going to do all the work on the team? It's going to be Naruto and possibly Kakashi. Hinata and Sasuke won't develop as ninjas with someone so powerful. Also, it won't bring back his humanity cuzz he can still remain closed off and silent, (just look at Sasuke in canon), plus he's already on an Anbu team, if he doesn't socialize there, why would he on a genin team? He has more in common with the Anbu them some weak genins.

My suggestion, you make him their instructor and add another rookie nine to the team. By doing this, you don't waste Naruto's talents. You have a logical excuse for him not doing all the dirty work on missions (you can have him sit back and watch his team, only coming in when things get rought) plus you force him to socialize. As an instructor, Naruto can't remain silent and become a wallflower. He has to talk and interact with his team to be able to teach them.

So please, please rewrite chapter three with Naruto as a genin teacher and not a genin student. It's more logical, you can develop him better, plus it's original.
Odin's Scribe chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
I'm not sure what pairing you have in mind for this fic, but I hope it's not a common one. NaruTema or NaruAya would be awesome, but of course in the end it's up to you. Great job on this chapter. Update soon!
Baka-No-Bakas chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
if you haven't already find and read the fic "The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto" it's a world of warcraft naruto crossover. it's about 60 words and an awesome fic. when you finish that there is a sequal enjoy them if you haven't already
10,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 680 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 700 .. Last Next »