Reviews for Lost soul
applejioux chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Hotdoggers! I luff your fanfic! , I also love the fact that it doesn't take you 3 years to post a chapter. o_o
griffin blackwood chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
i really hate the council, this was a great chapter
griffin blackwood chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
i hate sasuke but wl try to keep an open mind
Engelmohr2004 chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
maby extreame traning like naruto recevied will be good for saskue and hinata after all if they are to fufill thier dreams sakue killing his brother and hinata deafeting her father thier going to need large amounts of power as thier opponeats are in the extremae in that catagory.
griffin blackwood chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
no do not put him on sasuke's team!
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
sweet... kill of konoha!
AznPuffyHair chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Oh... evil naruto... poor Hinata

Anyway, good job. UPDATE SOON!.
xTickLish chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Lovin This Stori I Swear. Naruto's Even Scarin Me lol

UPDATE SOON!
NostalgicFool chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Haa... poor Hinata. It's almost sad that you had to end her torture so soon. Is this Naruto's main weakness? Chakra control? Is Naruto able to use jutsu when using Kyuubi's chakra period? Update soon, please!
kDanthe chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Hehe... A short, eventfull chapter... And the ending made all my hairs stand on end for a moment... Wonderfull ;)
blackangel chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
I don't think Hinata's is gonna like training very much.
Allahee4life chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Pretty boring chapter, and the grammar is getting crappy again. Either this thing was rushed, or you're beginning to lose your touch. Then again, you said it yourself the story would suck until the end of the Chuunin exams, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Hope to see another update soon.
Tenkoi chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
ROFL! the last line got me intrigued!
Slythenclaw88 chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
O! I just know you have something teribly evil planned for Hinata's training. I can't wait!(cackles evily)
VA23 chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
f'in good chapter mate. make the next even better.
10,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 683 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 703 .. Last Next »