Reviews for Lost soul
This is an awesome story. Update soon! D
likes this story chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Whoa. Good battle scene.
Visceral Epiphany chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
he got beaten by some poison? wat the heck..kakashi didnt do his duty...
LbcLostKid chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Crazy chapter.

Ourozero chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Cold...Emotionless...Naruto, you deserve a medal for this.
VA23 chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
damn you write quick. wish i was like that.
AliKat89 chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Great story, great update. Please update again as soon as possible! Can't wait to see how story will progress.
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
the part where u mentioned the would have been better if u just put a number on it like (1) and then put what it would look like at the authors note or after the story

for exp

(in the story)metallic gauntlet(1)

in authors note: (1)I may have forgotten to mention he has these. If you need a mental image, think of the gauntlets the ring wraiths use in the lord of the rings.

if u do this it would make the readers more into the story since its a fighting scene so it doesnt disturd their imaginations

with only that as a troublesome flaw...the rest of the story is well done. i hope u continue ur good work
Vestis chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
that was good, i think he would hear the kunai though. i would say update soon but your updateing so fast i dont think its needs -.;
lkjnlkj chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Sir Deadpool chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
omg i loved it better than i exepected
violinmana chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Nice... But I cannot see what you are planning with this story. Naruto, it seems to me, has no emotions, aside from negative ones such as anger and annoyance (must be unhealthy), which puts him on par, if not lower, than ANBU ROOT members.

I cannot see him gaining any emotion, especially with the team of the arrogant Uchiha and Hyuga (how did Hinata get like Neji?). He is, most of all, until someone beats sense into him, a true living weapon, able to be disposed of at will.

Although that brings up the question. What is Garra like?
GouberMan chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
I truly do like your story and I cannot wait until the next chapter. It also seems as though even if you plan to soften Naruto up you will not turn him into that fag of an naive idiot that kishimoto has made, and that i am very glad about.
hoursloth chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
lol i love the cat bit very funny. i love how you did the beggining of the ave arc as well. Keep up the good work!

battousai222 chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Well dam good chapter. I love this thing. You did a great job on it. I loved it alot. Keep up the great work!
10,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 683 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 703 .. Last Next »