Reviews for Lost soul
Popular culture chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Sorry I didn't log in. Please log in soon, oops I mean update soon.
Watashi No Sukinahito chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
me like me like so please update soon. Ja ne! xp
Kishoto chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Sweet! I hope you keep updating often (authors who barely update are the reasons I lose interest in some very promising stories) cuz it's goona keep people hooked, I can tell you that! This is a really good story and to tell you the truth I was thinking of making a story vaguely similar to this (Before I read this) Naruto would give in to the hate and the fox's chakra would manifest as earth and water in the way Gaara's sand does! Anyway, awesome story! Keep writng! ;-)
Arbitrary Doom chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
...this is awsome thus far please keep going!...XP!
biggestboss chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
nice chapter! I love the wolf-and-sheep analogy. Does this mean that Naruto will be in a genin team with Sasuke and Hinata? Ahh, well, ill find out soon enough. great job!
steve chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
another great chapter but "Along with that of Hyuuga Hinata?" I dont think i like the way that sounds... good luck on your next update
cartoonfreak93 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Sorry I didn't log in. Another story that I can tell is going to come out really good. Can't wait for the next chap... )
imsooobored chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I like the way you show how Naruto thinks of being a weapon. Great chapter.
Kurai no Tsuki chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Once again its awesome! I cant wait to see how gaara will be!
rain alchemist chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Update! I love this story. Your such a great writer that I like this idea. It might not seem like it but this idea is more original then you think for the beginning. Is Hinata still going to be stuttering and afraid? Or is she going to be arogant like the rest of the Hyuugas? I can't wait for more!

~Mel~
Hekireki no Makai chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I have one request for you my friend. PLEASE DON"T MAKE THIS NARUHINA! That is all.
applejioux chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Awesome fanfic! Absolutely wonderful! I love Naruto all ebil and smexy like that. xD I wonder how you're going to make this NaruxTem though, its gonna be hard, but I'm sure you can do it! I have faith! ;D Anyway, Naruto's teammates are gonna be Sasuke and Hinta? Why Hinata? Is she there for support, so just to fill a space because you don't like Sakura? Tis a mystery. xD Till next time, which I hope will be soon! D
iwantitunique chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
awesome update soon
Blue Bragon chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Yuppi please update, thanks for evrything It is sounding really good so what are the pairings, and what will happen when Garaa and Naruto will meet, also will this be Naru x Hina
KPheonix chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Dude, this is not the first, nor the last. I can name two of what I consider the best 'Naruto as an emotionless weapon' fic.

My number 1

Til Eternity's might by the-Silent-Muse

My number two

The Shadowlight Shinobi by Chaoskirby

Both are Naruharems. In the first Naruto is not a shinobi.

You write cool stuff. So, don't worry about it.
10,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 688 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 .. Last Next »