Reviews for Lost soul
Likes this story chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
Well, Homura wants Naruto to go back to the ANBU after Sasuke becomes a chuunin, huh? He's in for a nasty shock, especially since its not going to happen for a lot longer than he seems to think it will. Also, what makes the council think that Naruto will listen to them over the Hokage? I will enjoy it when they receive their rude awakening. That includes too what will happen to them once Naruto even slightly wakes up to what they are doing to him. Enjoy ur writing, keep it up.
Quathis chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Interesting battle tactic witht the Kawarimi. Is this going to spur Kakashi to train more? He got whumped on.
Regres chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
alright good chapter its interesting that kakashi got his ass handed to him i though he was suposed to "be" a genin well good chapter c ya
Tmb04 chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Good chapter with a nice fight seen. Naruto seems pretty unstoppable to me right now. And thats without usinf any of the Kyuubi tails.

It looks like Hinata is going to start having a crush on Naruto Yet again... But I could be wrong.

By the way, if I was Kakashi then in my eyes Naruto would be the only one who passes, And Sasuke and Hinata would fail and go back to the academy...
Likes this story chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
I think that those who say not to give Naruto a pairing rite now have a point. He is so emotionally messed up. Ne how, I'm more interested in the story rite now than the pairings. It was interesting to see Kakashi trying to start the process of deprogramming him. If u have to rush the story a little, thats fine by me. I sometimes get tired of seeing the story told from the beginning.
imsooobored chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
I've seen the replacement technique like that in another story, but the way you wrote it was much more interesting. Great chapter.
nine-tailkyuubi chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
cool when r they going to take the chunin exames up-date soon!
LbcLostKid chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Excellent chapter.
Kyuubi No Surebu chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
great that was awsome i love this fic although i hope naruto dousnt stay a doll forever _ keep it up
J.F.C chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Great chapter, I truely enjoyed Naruto's and Kakashi's battle.
Vellor The Ancient chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
nice. it shows just how screwed up naruto is; a living enbodyment of the shinobi code. wonder how long till kakashi and co get through to him.
Aracade chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Holy Crap...

It's going to take alot to get through to someone who is lost.
aftermath53 chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Nice fight scene atfirst I thought maybe naruto had a weaker version of the Hirashin using shunshin but he's using Kawarimi very original. Can't wait for your next update whichever story it is they're all great.
Odin's Scribe chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
It's obvious Naruto has a lot of work to do before he can even begin to gain a basic grasp of his humanity. I'm not sure if Kakashi or his two teammates are the best ones to help him though. He needs someone else; someone that can get closer to him. I, for one, look forward to seeing who that person or people is/are. Update soon!
iwantitunique chapter 5 . 3/16/2007