Reviews for Lost soul
Kingdark chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
nice chapter, a shame you killed zabuza and haku so quickly though.

oh well, keep it up

Kenny
lordwhatucallit chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
great story and good chapter i hope to read more soon
G chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Nice..
Hir chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Seems to me you've already finished the Wave Arc. Zabuza is crippled and Haku is dead. Naruto could easily hunt down Gatou if he cared too.

In canon Haku was a point of growth for Naruto, s/he helped him to decide on his nindo, and probably had the best chance of getting through to him at this point.

So who is the female Naruto will form a relationship with? Temari's my best guess. Unless you plan to use characters introduced in Part Two. If so, Yugito would be a good bet. She's the only thing from Part Two that I like.
Sirus183 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Wow Very, Very Nice, gret portrail of a dark naruto.

I hope to see an update Soon!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
well well it looks like naruto is starting to come out of his shell good for him.
Kai Dragoon chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Got to say that was one of the most enjoyable first encounter with Zabuza I have read.
The great Khali chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
as always very very very good pls update soon
K0LABN 'Kicks chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Oh yeah! This is the naruto I like. Keep it up
GreenOnBlack chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
VERY intriguing concept. Keep it up!
AznPuffyHair chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Ouch... i'm sure the Konoha's Hell Fox is a 'must-avoid' person in the bingo book. Anyway, good job And just how painful is his backhand?

UPDATE SOON!.
doom-stay982 chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
it was a great chap.
Doseimotsuko chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
awesome chapter! i think i'm an official fangirl of this story now! sorry if you don't like fangirls. :]
jen chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
very interesting read. look forward to your next chapters
PersonaJXT chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Bah... I find in pretty much every story, no matter how strong a character gets, he/she somehow gets injured and knocked out at the end of chapters... Don't mean to be rude or nothing, just got finished reading fourteen or so other stories that had something like this happen, and need to vent. I find this particularly odd in the Naruto-verse as they're supposed to be ninja, with a very high sense of their surroundings... Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon I suppose.
10,917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 688 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 708 .. Last Next »