Reviews for Invisible Dues
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
*snerk* Good story, very funny! Loved Darien's reaction to Dief. And vice versa. LOL
technetium chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
That was absolutely wonderful! I love it! I'd never expect to see a crossover of these 2 shows. lol!
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Hilarious. Although, it ignores COTW. But still very funny. A lot of DS fics don't evoke the series., this one does.
Ed Wilson chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Well, first of all, his name is "Fraser", not "Frasier", but that's only a minor quibble.

Um... are we supposed to know who Fawkes and Hobbes are? If this is from a TV show, I've never seen or heard of it.

Anyway, those two things aside, the story was a mildly enjoyable diversion. I liked the way you did the "I... told... you... so!" at the end. The vague references to some sort of flounder incident were amusing. Pretty good dialogue, overall.

But, uh, I'm a little vague on why Fawkes was supposed to be infiltrating the Consulate in the first place. What was it all about?

Ed Wilson
nyghtowl1121 chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Oh my god, what a fine piece of a crossover story I have ever seen. It made me wonder what happened if I-man and Due South would look like. Good work ;-
Kitkat chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
haha...this was great! Very clever. You must write more often.
greenjollyrancher chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
I love it! Due South is one of my favorite shows, and I'm glad to see a crossover with I-Man! Keep writing more!
Andrea chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
LOL, poor Fawkes! How could he have known about the most unusual member of the RCMP? *snicker*
Ai Kemi chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
'"Is this a voluntary condition?" the Mountie asked, neutrally. "By that, I mean, can you make yoursef visible?"'

Ha! *Just* like Benny-boy to take something like ivisibility in stride. I mean he *does* talk to his dead father...and his pet wolf. Another keeper! :) Write more! You're like the crossover queen or something!