Reviews for Blonde vs auburn
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I really enjoyed this. Great job! :)
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
loved it hahahaha it was great!
MacGyversGirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That is oh so true! :)
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Heehee! That was classic! And I can actually see Brennan testing the t-shirt theory. My favorite line: "Auburn" Just aww. Nice job.
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Ah Temperance, should you not give poor Booth fair warning before saying that? I mean let the poor man get through one BEER in peace LOL
makd chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hilarious! So much fun - thank you!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I..can't..stop...laughing..Oh, that was so hilarious! I needed that one. whew. GREAT JOB!AMAZING!
CarolineD chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Haven't got anything to say but good job, because I really, really liked this one.

Thanks for sharing, it was great.

(Go auburn-haired-.. people!)

hollbets chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Loved it. The last line had me laughing out loud.
TJ Cale chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
that was so funny! hee hee lol! loved it!
FluffyZGiggler chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
hillarity of amazingness!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh I loved this! But, she's a redhead? I thought she had brown hair...anyways, I still liked it. :]
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Okay first off, imagine my surprise in finding that I had missed one of your wonderful fics! Now...imagine my even FURTHER shock in finding that you did not write a Auburn vs. Red chapter...I don't understand Lacey. Perfect opportunity to get the our fave pair in bed together (under the guise of science, but no matter) and you didn't do it. tsk tsk. lol. Loved this.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Love it! I like the way Tempe thinks :o)
Splendid31 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hilarious! I was not expecting the last line...I laughed so hard, I'm almost tearing up: that is quite an accomplishment! :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »