Reviews for Heart's Bond
Aille chapter 61 . 11/4/2013
I do hope that someday you decide to complete this (though I understand if you don't, I have a few that sit there pouting at me to complete). I really enjoyed this and I look forward to reading your other stories.
NearlyMellow chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
OMG hottest sex scene ever! so freaking good...stalker reviews for you, this is awesome!
NearlyMellow chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
AWWW! OMG I love this fan fic so much already! good job and very cute I love it!
AReallySadPerson chapter 31 . 9/1/2013
I totally love this fanfic it's the best one ive ever read, like ever. It has so much depth and I can tell you know a lot about the characters and IM SO SAD WHY CAN'T YOU COMPLETE THIS PLEASE ITS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME
DrAgOnGrIl25 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Wow this great. What is the full metal story sounds good but I didn't see it in your favs but I'd like to read it thx and working hand on finishing this loving it so far -
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Loved it
Caitriona695 chapter 61 . 9/16/2012
This is a lovely story. It is such a shame that you never finished it.
Thanks for writing what you did for us.
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 61 . 8/14/2012
Please update soon! This is good! I am looking forward to reading more!
Sweetened-With-Love chapter 61 . 7/16/2012
-Bows- I would love to start be saying this story has been amazingly heart pounding mood twisting BEAUTIFUL! The fact you took the time to research and thoroughly think each ever sentence out for this is beyond the anything I can come to say in good graces leaving me speechless to the words that I need. You are a hero in many ways to me as a writer because you actually care for that in which you write. I do very much hope that you will finish this story and that you are fairing well. It took me three days to read this only because I couldn't sit a read it ever second of the day due to the kids. The love you put into this and the bonds you made not only with the Shinigami but with the Arrancar were amazing. It was so well put together that I would believe that it could be placed as a alternate going for Bleach and would bow before the Computer or TV to see this actually made into screen. I do very hope you see how very amazing you are in talent and that I have expressed enough of how amazing this story is and where it is headed.
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 36 . 6/7/2012
I normally withhold my reviews for the end of a story, or at least until the latest chapter, but this one...touched me. Tousen is a much under-appreciated character, and this funeral...let us just say that there are good reasons why death is not the end, and that a person's life should be celebrated at their passing. You did a wonderful job capturing that spirit, and Ichigo's tribute was perfect. Thank you. You brought tears of bittersweet love to my eyes. *bows low in respect* Arigato gozaimous, Sakka-sama.
danielle chapter 61 . 5/12/2012
love this story... why has it stopped. :(
embryo-poets chapter 61 . 3/25/2012
I love this story! At first I had believed that it was just a renichi one shot, but as you introduced more and mire pairings into it, I started to really enjoy it! Don't get me started on the smut; makes me blush every time! And you have a lot of my favorite couples, I've recently started to ship RenIchi and this story emphasizes my ship-ness if this couple. And you included UlquiGrimm, UkiKyora, IzuShuu! Okay I have to admit I got a bit freaked out with the mPreg (and a LOT of it) in the beginning, but I think the whole process is really intruiging! I would really appreciate it if you add another chapter or two; I am sure there are a lot of fans of HB that will look forward to it_
Two Last Words chapter 61 . 9/12/2011
This is a really amazing story. I really like it a lot. I have a few questions to ask though...are there any straight pairings? A friend of mine was reading this too and we were going through everyone and couldn't think of one. Another thing is I can't see Ichigo leaving his babies and Renji...I just can't see him leaving not after Karin died and how he acted. But anyway it probably doesn't matter since you haven't updated in forever but I thought I would leave a review and beg for more chapters :)
Shunkaida ByaSaJu Yukish chapter 61 . 7/17/2011
So freaking awesome!

It took me ages to read all of this and then I forgot all about it!

I have always been a fan of Yaoi and m[reg but NEVER has there been so much of it in one fic! I love it!

More! More!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 61 . 7/11/2011
alright now..all these pregnancies are just getting ridiculous...Aizen'll take over in 10 minutes top. and another thing *malfoy voice* where the blimey hell is the rest of it!