Reviews for Shards Broken
empath89 chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
I really liked this fic. It was well-written and their relationship was perfect!

hugs...empath
ramaloki chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
this was awesome!
SadeLyrate chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
*hugs you*

Thank You.

I wondered how you were going to end this, fix everything, and, in hindsight, most of the whole damn thing being a dream fits, you know? The ambiguousness of the demon, Dean's actions and words...everything.

Good usage of the hallucination idea.

And the part with the EMTs and Dean and Sam's thoughts as they try to keep his body alive?

Love. I don't know why, but I fell completely in love with that scene.

Thank You.
SilverStorm06 chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
um, so I'm kind of confused... that whole thing was just a dream?
pmsdevil01 chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
That was awesome! Sequel time?
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
So, that whole thing was all a dream, very interesting...I believed the whole scene was real!

Loved the chapter, especially when Dean is begging Sam to come bak and offering to talk and listen more if only Sammy would just open his eyes, such a touching scene!

Beautifully written final chapter, you did an amazing job with the angst and brotherly love.

Loved the story, now get writing the next one!
MadEva chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
that is one of the best frigging stories I have ever read! Man, that's good!
ramaloki chapter 7 . 4/13/2007
omg this is uber! grand job on it! dean still has that need to protect sam! even like that...its sweet!
tvdinnersrule chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
aww poor dean
funkyspunk chapter 7 . 4/11/2007
hey Shelly nice work! I havebeen looking forward to this chappie! yay for now that its finally here! xD

i love their brotherly love... Sammy *sniffles*

hope u update sooN!
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
Evil cliffie!

Awesome chapter, loved childlike, innocent Dean...he's so cute!

Poor Sammy, think the demon needs to fix him first before Sammy can perform any demonic party tricks!

Amazing writing, cookies for you, update soon!
SadeLyrate chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
You're an evil, evil woman, you know that, right?

Poor, poor, _poor_ Sam! And Dean! And that bloody demon...

But you'll fix 'em, too, won't you? You'll help them send that thing to kingdom come and live happily ever after, right?

Keep on truckin', love. I'll be watching. ;)
Fafa Fai chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
Wow another great chapter...really good.
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens!
Nana56 chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
ohdearohdearohdear! What's happening? Dean didn't kill the demon, did he...just the shell? Or can they fix themselves, themselves? Please update soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »