Reviews for Perfect Light
xSuperNovax chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
ok...You made me cry, I can not remember the last time I cried, though I suppose this brought back memories, so yeah...

That was absolutely beautiful. I loved your portrayal of the characters and the way you captured the emotions so perfectly.

It really was beautiful, I can't think of another way to describe it.

Breanna xx
squirtbug158 chapter 13 . 12/2/2009
Wow. There are no words, except to say you had me crying from almost the first chapter, but they were bittersweet tears. Yes, Jack was dying, but only after they'd had a long happy life together.

Then the way she slipped away, to go home to her Jack...more tears.

This was a beautiful, very well-written, and very emotional story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
rmonroe chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Wow. I honestly don't know what else to say. This story it absolutely touching and sweet. My own grandparents died not too long ago and I think you really captured those emotions. I shed more than a few tears reading this! Thank you for such a beautiful story!
babby chapter 13 . 6/13/2008
that was the most beautiful story i've ever read and i've read alot.
melanell chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was beautiful.

I was in tears, but I loved the story so much.

What a lovely way to wrap up the series.

Thank you!
Entropic Cascade chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
Oh wow - I'm practically crying, that was such a beautiful crafted series, told so wonderfully. The love and devotion you described between Sam and Jack was amazing and beautiful and inspiring and there aren't enough words to tell you how much this series has touched my heart and soul.

I have read the Alone series in under a week, everytime I came to the computer I had to read a bit, and it was always so difficult to stop. You are going into my favourite authors - no question!
iwrite4fun chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
You have quickly become one of my favorite authors and the Alone series is one of the best I have ever read! The way you tied everything together (and even brought a nice, moral, Christian spin to the story) was much appreciated. Keep on writing, I look forward to reading more from you!
aline chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
i just finished the alone series and the end really moved me! i love reading all stories of this series :) your'e doing good, i like your writing style.

please continue to write amazing things about sam and jack :)

greetings from germany,

aline
Dreamer22 chapter 13 . 6/30/2007
aw ::tears:: that was so sad! very well done, but sad still. though I have to admit the part about their lives being timeless and old souls is very romantic! terrific job!
Jessica chapter 13 . 5/17/2007
Wow...that was beautiful. No words could really do it justice. You convey (and evoke) emotions extremely well in your stories. I do love a good cry, and that whole story definitely did it for me. The ending was quite unexpected, but I thought it was absolutely perfect. As sad as the whole thing was, I thought that the way in which they ultimately ended up together in the end made it an extremely happy ending, actually, despite the fact that they both died. I loved the way that he was waiting for her, and now they can spend all eternity with one another...ah, so romantic! I also loved the spiritual theme that was continuously woven into your entire series, albeit in a subtle way. As a spiritual person myself, really appreciated how much that enhanced both the story in general, and all of your characters. Your character development really was fantastic. Like I said, it's hard to find words to express how beautifully written this was...but really, you should be very proud. I'm so sad to see this series end, but what a magnificent ending it is!
Jessica chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
I really don't know how you can write this! I know I'm crying my eyes out reading it, so I can't even imagine trying to write it! I can only read it in small doses because it's so heartwrenching. It's amazing how we can become so attached to fictional characters! You have done such a beautiful job in creating this lovely little universe for Sam and Jack in their post-TV show years, and that history makes this story all the more emotional and heartbreaking, yet wonderfully romantic at the same time. Wouldn't it be wonderful if a love like Jack and Sam's really did exist in real life? Anyway...very nicely done. I always love a story that can bring so many emotions out of me.
Jessica chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
I really should go back and review all your other stories in this series because I've read them all and they're all fantastic, but I'm not always great about pressing that little review button. My apologies. Anyway...this one is also starting out great. It's only the second chapter and you've already made me cry. You are one of a handful of authors out there that has managed to portray their relationship just beautifully. I LOVE the way you write a married Sam and Jack. They're sweet and romantic, but still very much in character. So, great job, and I'm looking forward to the rest of this story!
i.m. nell chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Lovely story!
ScruffyLovin chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Beautiful ending. *sniffs*
ScruffyLovin chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
Wow, that was incredibly emotional. I started crying halfway through this chapter. *sniffles* I can't imagine how hard it must have been writing this. But what an excellent job you've done. :)