Reviews for On The Other side Of The Mirror
Paula UK chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Wow, Karen. Another wonderful story to add to my favourites.
I could so picture that scene as I read and you have perfectly captured Hutch's thoughts and emotions.
Paula.
elfmaiden4legs chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is a nice take on the Vendetta storyline! I never looked at it this way, but have only recently written my own version of similar events. It's good to see somebody else exploring this theme aswel! I really enjoyed your story!
Elivalero chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Excellent tale about Hutch's emotions, vivid and intense..I just admire your writing skills!
rsb57 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Hi,

Really, Really liked this. That is one of the scariest scenes- when Hutch is just so deflated as he sits in the chair by Tommy.

You have picked up the emotions and experiences of both Hutch and Tommy.

Very satisfying. Very sad, but satisfying.
Hutch-is-gorgeous chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow! Double Wow. Triple Wow and then some! What a fantastic angst story! You are incredible my friend!

With love,

Hig
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow - This was really good. I aways wondered WHY Hutch just sat there. Now I know. You took my right into his thought process. I also loved the look on Starsky's face in the epi when he bursts through the door. *Sigh*

And Hutch's expression and actions. Just slumps in the nearest chair... all the hate and anger quickly melting and turning to pity for the messed up boy. Reminds me of Starsky when he watchs the crazy man who killed Hellen falls to his death.

And Solkin... *Shiver* what a slithering creep. No wonder Hutch makes no bones about how much he dislikes the slimmy scum bucket. Loved how you picked up on Solkin's love of JFK. *Gag* *choke* Very effective writing there.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
Ukkie chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Hi Karen.

This is so good!Hutch going through different emotions and that he would be like Tommy if he wouldn't have had ,very good!

Nelleke
Jan in VA chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Hi!

I'm going to have to go back in my DVDs and watch "Vendetta" again. I've forgotten a lot I think, but it's YOUR story that makes me want to give it another look. EXCELLENT writing Karen...but then you know that I hope! I LOVE reading your description of "Hutch's" emotions.

"Hutch" rage...then shock...then realization of what's going on with "Tommy"...and maybe the fact that "Tommy" might have been him IF he hadn't had a friend who cared about him so much.

What would "Tommy's" life had been like...IF HE had a friend such as "Starskye"?

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA