Reviews for Baby Steps Greg, Baby Steps
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
You have no idea how happy I was when I found that there was a sequel and an excellent sequel at that! The plot is fantastic and I love the simple, playful romance between House and Wilson. Matt is a great character and the whole idea of preschool is terrific! Also, I have to say that I used to love that book Good Night Moon when I was a little kid and "ain't" is, of course, gramatically correct! (I'm a Texan by the way and I say it all the time! lol) The ending was brilliant too.

I really have nothing bad to say about it except that there are still some grammatical errors, but those can definitely be overlooked considering how great this fanfic is!
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
That's so cute!

KRH
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
AW! This is ridiculously sweet! Love Wilson tearing up at the end. Great Fic.
plaidshorts chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wonderful sequel. It would be nice yo see more of this. Sort of like a series.

Peace.
TeRa SloAn chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I love little Mathew! hehehe...good job!
SamBell chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Yeah and I want the new adventure read! You get it? I WANT TO READ A SEQUEL AND A SEQUEL AND A SEQUEL AND A SE... AND SO ON. I ask again: You get what I want? I guess not only I want a lot of Sequels. Ask around and if you find someone who dont wants a sequel than tell me. Ill kill the person *smile*.

OH WOW! Your stories (both) are that awesome and Matt is that cute. I loved that Wilson was crying and I loved how strong worry about Matt. I feel with the charakters and I loved it. Thank you again for this very great story and dont forget: I want to read a sequel to this story.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
"A new adventure was just about to begin" does that mean more of the Wilson House Matthew grouping? Or that they are just starting a new part of life with school? I really enjoy it so I am all for more. Great job, I laughed multiple times and almost cried in a couple as well. Very well done.