Reviews for Imperial
Ommallaredpanda chapter 28 . 1/17
Please kill them, Lord Vader... Please...

Yeah, I am not the biggest Luke or Leia fan. They are both going through someone's EXTREMELEY private belongings and, anyway, Luke is weak. Leia is better, apart from being an absolute bitch.

Yeah, I crazier than a Jar Jar lover.
Ommallaredpanda chapter 27 . 1/17
Vader's probably got an alarm screaming "SHIT" at the top of its lungs somewhere.

I was also half expecting there to be a ton of alcohol. Because NOBODY would go near a room known to hold a drunk Dark Lord of the Sith, and that would explain everything. Kinda wanna see a version of Vader drinking away his many problems. Then, once seeing the kids, says something like, "Gah shiiiiiiiit...! Can't dri-hic!-nk in front o' the ki-hic!-ds...!" He stumbled, bumping the discarded mask from its unstable place upon a nearby stool, "Haf ta be a -hic!- 'sponsible Dad..."
Vader groaned, scooped the helmet on and fiddled with it, "Gimme a mo-hic!-ment..."

And... Continue with many crack filled moments in your mind!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 25 . 1/17
"Do I have to carry you again?"

Yes! Yes most definitely! Please!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 24 . 1/17
Just saying, but if a hot champ like Han picked me up and deposited me onto a ship, I'd probably wiggle my eyebrows all suggestive-like and make him super uncomfortable. And, I'd he didn't become super uncomfortable, I would probably still be utterly happy with the situation - guys carrying you around is sexy, okay?

I need to go see a therapist, I know, I know :P
Ommallaredpanda chapter 19 . 1/16
You have got him just right. This is how I always imagine Vader - mouthing off either out loud or in his head. Also, enjoying people squirm and liking being treated like a human being.
Commander Teizan chapter 40 . 11/27/2017
Teddy bear Vader is very fluffy. He is also in no way Vader.
audreyrosewadsworth chapter 40 . 11/26/2017
This was so spectacular! I enjoyed every moment, from Vader and Han's relationship, to Leia's believeable dialogue and snark and with Han, and Mara Jade and Luke. Thank you for sharing this with the world, it was an awesome read!
mikewj93 chapter 40 . 8/24/2017
what a ride, this story was hilarious, heartwarming and fun. nice work
mikewj93 chapter 20 . 8/24/2017
i couldn't tell if leia knew the scarred man was vader. you may want to take a look at that scene
mikewj93 chapter 7 . 8/23/2017
sand. Sand. SAND.
MaraBelle chapter 40 . 8/19/2017
DYING OF LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW! My goodness. This is probably the most well written story I've ever read on . I love how the moments of hilarity perfectly balance the moments of seriousness…just like in real life! Your spelling and grammar were lovely and the format was super easy to read.
Thank you so much for sharing this fanfic.

— MaraBelleEvergreen
Axcel chapter 18 . 5/1/2017
Shutting down the walker's movement would have prevented it from tripping. They shut down the movement, so why did they still fall?
Axcel chapter 16 . 5/1/2017
Vader being hard on Han makes no sense. Even had Han known about Luke's Force sensitivity and training, it wouldn't have mattered.
Axcel chapter 14 . 5/1/2017
So, let me get this straight. Leia expects Luke to find a planet and land on it in an escape pod with no hyperdrive, few supplies, and knowing it would take years to millennia to get to any other planet and that said planet is nearly guaranteed to be uninhabitable.
Axcel chapter 13 . 5/1/2017
So, Vader spared Han basically because he accepts there was no way for Han to have known Luke could open the door. That, and Han had already performed so incredibly well he deserved a break.