Reviews for Oyabun
ToLazyToLogin chapter 14 . 5/7
Kaza? I give a fuck about his name because he's just a dude trying to protect something and gets himself killed. If I was there I would've killed him on the spot. Also bullshit bridge name
ffsman chapter 28 . 2/28
Your Naruto may be legally retard. I'm not even joking - I know canon Naruto isn't the sharpest tack in the pile, but your version is ... wow. Just wow. It's the parts where he's smart look completely OOC.
ffsman chapter 23 . 2/27
I like your story, but your Naruto is a moron - an over sensitive moron... Well at least I can recognize Naruto in this character - that's a lot more then I can say for the greater majority of Naruto painted OCs running around.

Still your Naruto is a spastic moron and I just had to tell you that because jeez...
sasukespain1 chapter 51 . 11/10/2014
This is the stuff i like to read eeven though I had some questionable thoughts on your story i still greatly appreciated the story good job
Hektols chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Too much suspension of disbelief. Konoha is a militar dictadorship where a significant portion of the population are ninjas, if a witness changes his testimony he would be taken to TI if they suspect that he is lying. A ninja village is a place where yakuza would be inmediately erradicated at the slightest hint of their presence. Besides, the Sandaime doesn't make act of his existence, he should be used to Naruto receiving false accusations, getting him arrested by ANBU as a yakuza is preposterous.

I think that the fic would make more sense if Naruto left the village after failing and then met the yakuza in a city where they can exist.
ramenreed chapter 51 . 8/6/2014
Don't really know why there are so many flames on this story. I actually liked the plot of this story. A little bit of dark naruto, but I would have liked naruto learning some ninjitsu and more ninja sKills. Either way good story dude and even though you won't write it. A sequel to the story would be interesting.
Inquisitior Dare chapter 51 . 7/14/2014
Loved it.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/13/2014
Everything goes right for naruto eh? A twelve year old in charge of a criminal organization, and what what was with half of the assembly voting for naruto, it's like they were jedi mind tricked.

Firstly, he dies in seconds like he should, then thanks to the kyuubi he wins, it's like he depends on everyone else. it's
Late but there should have been a time skip way back, making naruto, I dunno, 20? And hating sake, strippers and partying, fuck that! I cringe at how he's an expert in running a gang when he has experience as a minion at best,

On the positive side, almost no grammar mistakes, and I like the insight of the yakuza, since every other similar fix is yaoi and absolutely garbage.

I think making naruto an adult would have worked a lot better, since even in real life yakuza start out in high school as thugs, so making him 18-20 would make him more relatable. Also then he would be able to act and think like an adult, not charging off to save the day, maybe haku dying could have been a cool twist, since naruto seems to be living in a fairy tale Where his 12 year old self is able to discover and overcome all obstacles.

I didn't sign it but my username is Zero times 9. Flame me if you want.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Lol goggles, I'm gona continue to imagine naruto with the sunglasses though
Guest chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
...halo-halo... Your Filipino... GO PHILIPINES!
RafeFallstar chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
If anyone missed it, this chapter was lifted straight from The Godfather. Only the most iconic scene.
kooloowarrior chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Dude was tsunami just raped? Oh that's it I'm coming in there and pulling a "black flames" on waraji that stupid son of a gum chewing funk monster.
kooloowarrior chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Sweet I wonder if the kitsune syndicate will pledge themselves to Hashi. Thad be sweet.
kooloowarrior chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Very nice I would have preferred that naruto show a little more... Skill in taking Gatō down but hopefully he did die. After all there are birth defects that some people have putting their hearts in the opposite side of the chest than normal. And the only person I've ever heard of to live through a decapitation is Hidan.
kooloowarrior chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Sounds neat... I'd be kool if naruto ends up like the sword men in manga... You know able yo cut down an oak in one swing, make ten thousand paper cuts in the blink of an eye, and every Pervs favorite cutting a girls cloths off in the blink of an eye without cutting her once... (Nosebleed) :D