Reviews for The Plot to Kill Halpert
sudoku chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
You should write more humour, I'm laughing like maniac reading this story, luckily I'm reading in my own room.

Why did they need to spend $20 for Andy?
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
LOL! This is so great! Loved the concept and execution! Nice!

:D
EmilyHalpert chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
Whoa, I apparently didn't reply to the first two chapters... cause, I know I read them... because I remember I had to go see that Non-Human Resources, which just cracked me up.

Big Bobble! Greatest name for Dwight EVER!

Michael and Jan in the warehouse!

So funny!
Bookybookbook chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
LOL this awesome! I ADORE it! "Kenny became aware of feelings he didn't like to talk about" Made me burst out laughing! LOVE IT!
I Heart Edward Cullen chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Oh dear god. Poor, poor Darryl. When you said half naked, I never imagined it was the bottom half... the top was bad enough. O_O

You write the interactions between them so well! The offhand comment about Dwight and his "girlfriends" and the use of the word "turtled"- very good. I bet the Clash joke would have been funnier if I actually could think of anything but that Kashbah (sp?) song, but I'm strictly 90's and up alternative. The special ed comment was very special too, somehow a cut above the normal short bus jokes.

Andy cracks me up. Not just how he is blantantly using everyone else, but that no one notices (or cares to do anything about it). Brilliant.
Alex Wert chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
That's a disturbing image you've presented here. If I have nightmares tonight, I'm blaming you.
Alexys Funke chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Oh shnap! Poor Jim...Poor Karen! Great chapter! Love the story!
Cousin Mose chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Faster, Tuna! KILL! KILL! This works on so many levels that it hurts to think about. Seriously, it's got it all: a Clash reference, "Big Bobble-head," half naked Michael... and Karen Tyler Moore. (Who can piss the Pam off with her smile?) Why am I envisioning Karen and Andy opening a private detective agency in Stamford? And being ROOMMATES? It's a collision course with wackiness! Feel free to pilfer any and all of these ideas. Or, better yet, let me co-author something. Your move, dude.
maddesthatter chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
Brilliant! Please continue this story!
Alexys Funke chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Heh...That's funny! I love it!
Alexys Funke chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
ANDY! OMG! THAT'S CRaZY!
Alex Wert chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
It's nice to see everyone get their own moment of jackassedness. It's amazing how quickly they've all managed to lose sight of the main killing Halpert goal. On a scale of evil geniusses, I'd have to give them a solid Professor Chaos.
Cousin Mose chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Brilliant stuff, Jack, as per usual. And yes, Pam as a witch in that video... happy halloween, indeed!
Mini-McGuiness chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
haha wow

the 13th birthday bit was great

keep writing
Pink the Color chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
This tuna is Deep-fried! Yeah!

Are you sure we have to wait till next week? I want updates very soon.