Reviews for When You Least Expect It
Tessunia chapter 32 . 7/19/2011
I totally love this really sweet moments. You are really good and the story was great too. I like it a lot so I read it for two days now and I love it. It makes me laugh and saying awww all the time. Thanks!
Tessunia chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I ove this chapter! Pregnant Cameron and her moods are awesome! I was laughing so hard that my mom came to see if I am ok. Nice job! And I just fell of the sofa while reading Chase's Exorcism part
Tessunia chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ok I wasn't going to write a review right now but the end was just freakin' hillarious so I had to. I knew that House would come up with something. Ok. I am going back to read next chapter.
XSerendipity92X chapter 32 . 2/19/2011
This was one of the best stories I've ever read:)
Stine chapter 32 . 10/21/2010
I loved it. You made it all so very interesting and I just had to keep reading, sometime after I started reading I looked at the watch and several hours had passed... oops? But it's a great story and you actually managed to stop it just in time, so that it didn't become a monster story.

And now I'm ready for the next one... ;)
WhiteCamellia chapter 32 . 4/16/2010
Excellent story! I really liked it! )
CinnamonStuff chapter 32 . 4/15/2009
Woow, this is an awesome story. Take the ducklings bowling was brilliant, but this was even better. I especially liked cranky Cameron, and the Cuddy/Wilson scenes. Hope you'll keep writing them.

Thanks a lot for writing, it was a real pleasure reading )

Xx
EVIL WORLD DOMINATOR chapter 32 . 12/17/2008
fantastic story! the ending was very funny and sweet and i was worried that cuddy might die in the previous chapter! i wish it was huddy instead of wuddy, though, but it was still very good. I should stop whining, shouldn't i? do you like huddy? if you do...

SOME IDEAS FOR MORE STORIES... U DON'T HAVE TO DO THESE IF U DONT WANT TO:

* A Huddy story where the characters have really cool superpowers!

* One where the hospital is on fire!

* A Huddy one where the characters are stranded or trapped somewhere!

* Maybe one where the characters have a party!

- You know, fun stuff!

HOUSE/CUDDY & CHASE/CAMERON 4EVA!
EVIL WORLD DOMINATOR chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
so far so good! i love huddy and chameron heaps! (well, maybe huddy a bit more, but it's all good.)
alliex09 chapter 32 . 1/23/2008
i liked this story & all that wilson-cuddy stuff :)
Levana chapter 32 . 1/20/2008
This was a lovely story! I really enjoyed it! You are such a fabulous writer! Keep up the great work! :)
Aly the Spy chapter 32 . 10/1/2007
Smiles! Great story!

-Aly
Kaleidoscope Dodgson chapter 32 . 9/21/2007
Over the past week I have just read both 'Take the Ducklings Bowling' and 'When You Least Expect It'. I decided to wait until I'd finished them both to leave a comment.

I loved them. Absolutely loved them. I'm such a Cameron/Chase shipper and I thought you captured them perfectly! You write so well, it's brilliant. And Pamela! Amazing character. I loved her interactions with House. They made me laugh :D and everyone knows that House will eventually one day impregnant Cuddy. It's just gonna happen! (Whether it appears on the show, is unknown, but it's gonna happen anyway ;) ) and how Wilson was there and adopted the child and aw! Such a nice touch.

TTDB was such a fun fic to read. I loved the whole bowling thing (I love bowling) and the outback themed room was classic! And House getting thrown out of the bowling centre! And now they have twins...WYLEI was a perfect sequel. Poor Cameron but you worked with it so well. I was getting images of the computer screen on my retina's when I left the PC I would read so many chapters at a time! It was (mildly) funny.

I love your writing (and have been reading you're 104 Ways fics on LJ. I'm futuresaysrun on there.) You're so good, it's refreshing to see a really decent fanfic writer after stumbling across so many less-than-decent ones.

Keep writing,

RavenaStorm x
quack675 chapter 32 . 9/19/2007
Oh, what a perfect ending! I could just cry happy tears. I like your writing better than the show itself. :) You can't move away from creating things like this. You're just TOO good at it. Got it? Good!

This was excellent!
quack675 chapter 31 . 9/19/2007
I'm happy to see improvement for Cuddy. I love the T-shirt with "Raising Hell." How appropriate is that? Wilson is going to be stuck raising a little piece of hell if that kid is anything like House. LOL