Reviews for Every Long Lost Dream
ciaranoelle chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Keeep going! a little confusing but good story.

Update Soon!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
i totally love this story! i love bake! its so awesome! amazing job! you should be very porud11! i hope you update soon! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
i totally like this story! its so gr8! awesome job! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
im liking this story already! gr8 job! i love bake1! i cant wait to read more!
gigglestears chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Jeh, you updated.

I'm one of those weird people who always enjoys the coupled that aren't and never will be except for in fanfiction. And try finding some good Jake/Brooke stories. So please finish this one!
princetongirl chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
loved it update soon
B.P.Davis chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
I love bake.. there isnt enough good bake stories out there.. Brooke would be a much better mother than Peyton.. LOVE IT:D:D
JackieQ chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
that was great! i can't wait for bake to progress further, they are really cute. update soon! :)
wtlozy chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
HI! I hope you update this one! I love this story!
Lorilozz chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
This chapter was brilliant. You've covered so much history and explained everything I wanted to know about the Brucas back story. I really love that you had Brooke follow Lucas to UNC and then acknowledge her mistake.

Quite often when a chapter is quite wordy with not much dialogue, it can be tedious to read, but I found myself hanging on every word. Brooke is such a complex character and I think that it's easy to overlook that. You've done an amazing job with her.

Lori
Lorilozz chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Wow!

I have to say I'm totally blown away by this first chapter. I am another crazy Bake lover... and yes, my obsession also started with reading Timeless. I have recently begun writing a Bake story because there just isn't enough out there. I'm so glad I came across yours.

I love that there is already a history between the two and I can't wait to read more and find out exactly what happened. You have a beautiful way of capturing your audience and making us believe in the characters and their emotions.

I'm just so in love with this story already. I'm off to read the next chapter.

Lori
princetongirl chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
cabot007 chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
Well, u know me...I LOVE BAKE!-lol. AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC!...CAUSE WE DEFINITELY NEED MORE BAKE IN OUR OTH FANFIC WORLD!

Also...read teh fic you were talking about (Timeless)-u were right, the BAKE IN THAT WAS AWESOME!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!-AND BRING ON MY BAKE GOODNESS!-I WANT TO SEE THEM HAPPY & IN LOVE...LIKE THEY ARE MEANT TO BE! :)
EllaBella18 chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
Manda Panda! My dear you know I loved it! And we need to talk green people more and OMG did you know in the snow they can freeze to death? Lol. I loved it updated sooner this time kay?
Mags0607 chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Manda Love,

I really do like this story, like alot. Like more than I thought I would...lol. I love that she walked away, that there was no tears, just a longing to start over. I really love this chapter. Great job love.