Reviews for Boris Karloff Meets the Sliders
rumyas chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow! I've been seeing Sliders now after almost 8-10 years! and just had to stop at season three before they killed off the Professor. This is one of the best fics that I've read where it seems like it could fit right in there somewhere in 2nd season, so right! All the characters! A pleasure to read.. :)
OttBallOut chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
In line with the other reviews, this was a wonderfully written story, that actually has them sounding like themselves!

I found the title to be a bit misleading, so you might wish to reconsider.

Your grammar seemed appropriate, as well as your spelling. Both of which I appreciate as a fellow writer.

Your dialogue is excellent, though perhaps you could add more descriptive elements about the surroundings or whatever.

Nice job!
purple parasol chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Perfect! I haven't seen this show in ages, but this was the perfect Sliders fanfiction. You have their personalities figured out so well that it felt that this was an actual episode. Well done!
InstigateInsanity chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Fantastic story. I only recently got into Sliders again (haven't watched it since 'ninety-six! Man, I feel old), and I've been watching it almost religiously since I bought the series on DVD a few weeks ago. This was the first Sliders story I've found where the characters were actually in character!

A very fun read, many thanks.
blab chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
"Arturo gets snarky" Omg, this is a very Slider like fic. I can imagine Rembrandt's voice and like, everyone's voice really. Probably because I just OD'd on season three. Mwahaha.
jedipenguin chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I'm going through this series on Netflix right now, and I must say that I'm astonished at how perfectly you have their voices down. This is so... THEM. You've really captured everything I'm loving about this show. Good job!
Majestic-MSFC chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I must say the most humourious Sliders fan fiction I have ever read. It had me in stiches, a really great Sliders fan fiction and I really do hope to see more from you at some point.